A Little "Break"

( Meme Owner: Meh )
( Song Above: Like It Loud )

I woke up to a pain in my side. I looked down to see Shadowcaller with his shoulder dug into my side. No wonder it hurt.

I shifted and moved Shadowcaller a bit for his shoulder to stop stabbing me in the side. He moaned and turned over.

I sighed and sat up. I held my chin in my arms and thought about everything I had to do today.

From what happened yesterday, I won't be surprised if I had another mission right off the bat. But, I want to spend time with Shadowcaller and Soundwave. Even Knockout and Breakdown.

"Carrier?" I turned to Shadowcaller as he yawned. He vocabulary has gotten better. And his syllables have increased. "I'm hungry....." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

I stood and walked over to the small patch of energon. I grabbed a cube and handed it to the little child. He was taller now. Up to my knee.

He smiled and grabbed the cube. I looked back at the stack. Only two cubes left.

I felt a light tug on my armor and looked down. Shadowcaller gave a tired smile and hugged my leg.

I heard a knock at the door and bent down to Shadowcaller. I snatched him up and sat him on the berth. I transformed my hand into a whip and looked threw a tiny gap I had. It was Starscream. I growled and walked back to Shadowcaller.

"Commander~," Starscream sang. "I have a mission for you."

I carried Shadowcaller and pushed her up to the ceiling beam. He whimpered and hung tight to the beam. I gave the gesture for him to be quiet, and he nodded.

I opened the door and Starscream groaned. "Why do you take so long? Do you hide something?" Starscream asked looking in. I blocked his view and he growled

"I have a mi-" I grabbed his neck and he squirmed.

I shook my head and dropped him. Starscream fell to the ground and crawled backwards.

I shook my head and turned back. He growled and stopped the door from closing. "Do it, or I'll tell EVERYONE of your secrets I know. Not one detail left out of its place." He growled.

He's blackmailing me. Great. Just what a wannabe like him would do.

I thought on this. I didn't expect him to understand, but I used sign language.

'I will do it later. I just want a day worth of a break.' I said in sign language.

"I hope that means you'll do it. Meet me in the main hanger when you wish." Starscream said and he walked away. He turned the corner and I heard his deep chuckle. He was planning something.

I walked back in and locked the door. I looked up at the beam where I left Shadowcaller, but, where was he?

I looked around the room and everywhere he could have hid. When I looked all around the roof and floor, I started to panic. Where was Shadowcaller!?

~~~Shadowcaller POV~~~

I looked up at the tall ceiling. It looked so huge! I remember when I was younger, it looked so much larger.

When the tall mech left, I had jumped from the beam and snuck out. I was tired of being in there, I wanted to explore the ship.

I jumped around and ran down the halls. I came across a large room with controls on the other side. I've never been here. Was this the control room?