Chapter 1: Turn 2

              "So... are you the former agent formerly known as 'Cuprite'?" a stringent tone flowed with the air, seemingly came from out of nowhere on a Monday afternoon.

    The night air was this odd thing. There was a sort of music to the wind, there was. The blanketing breeze almost carried a sort of symphony to it. 

    "Who are you?" Todd asked as he stood with Rouge-Adakite- the two had been walking along a dark street. 

    White hair and yellow eyes stepped from behind a spotlight, saying, "You may have seen me once or twice. Apricot-Enderbite. I'm pretty fruity... and I would just love to see a good ending to your story, Cuprite." 

    "I see. Well, what do you want with me?" Todd held Rouge-Adakite's arm tightly, perhaps squeezing her to comfort the stress he was feeling in the moment. "How would you write my... 'ending' out?" 

    The seemingly frightened couple stood in opposition to the man claiming himself to be Apricot-Enderbite. It was quite the name, it was. The connotation of such words could remind people of sweet and savory foods. 

    "Isn't it obvious what I want with you, friend guy? We don't have to make this too personal. You know a bit too much information. The Inquisitor, big boss man, doesn't need you getting out and spilling anything. Make sense?" Apricot-Enderbite wagged his finger. 

    "You realize it's two against one, right?" Rouge-Adakite's blonde hair was pushed to the side from the misty wind of the evening- Todd sort of melding against her curvy figure, gripping close her luscious sides.

    "Apparently..." Apricot-Enderbite frowned that Monday evening. "... I guess it is. Oh well. I'm just as good as two people, aren't I?" 

    "So, it's a spar you want?" Rouge-Adakite tied her long blonde hair in a ponytail as she then began to fight in close-combat with the white-haired human. 

    "Don't you worry, young-but-somehow-a-bit-old lady! I'm just here to kill Cuprite." The frost-haired agent karate-chopped Rouge-Adakite in the back of the neck and watched as she fell to the ground, unconscious and defeated. 

    "NO!" Todd yelled as he raced for his opponent. 

    "Easy there, friend guy!" Apricot-Enderbite managed to block all of Todd's kicks and punches- the yellow-eyed man stalled Todd at every turn until his own phone vibrated in his pocket. 

    Todd managed to kick his opponent down at this distraction. 

    "Alright! I call a truce! You win!" the curly lipped agent knelt down with his hands up. "I just wanted to check my text messages, Cuprite." 

    "I'm not just going to let the guy who was trying to kill me off the hook that easily!" Todd grabbed the other man's hands and proceeded to take his phone out from its pocket. "Now... who's been texting you?" 

    Todd looked at the phone while he still held Apricot-Enderbite's left hand very tightly. The sender was none other than... The Inquisitor. Suddenly, in a matter of seconds, there came the sound of a ferocious car. From behind Todd, a blue-haired man was furiously driving a car- and he was about to run all of them over!    

________