Chapter 3: Turn 5

The sky was a nice purple. The clouds were fluttering from side to side, moving with the wind. The trees of the city of Ajax were parting ways as Tanaka and the rest of the trio found themselves back in Little Japan.

    It was in Little Japan where driving was, as everybody knows, illegal. So, Tanaka had to be very cautious when pulling up to the giant building, its sky-scraping magnificence towering over every little life-form, known as Hinge Corporate. Cravius held his breath, his eyes watering a little from some sort of irritation as the corneas proved to have bloodshot veins tearing through them. 

    "Well... this is it." Tanaka exhaled and rubbed his chin hair. 

    "Yes. No one saw us. That's... convenient. Too convenient. What are they tryin' to pull? Hmph. HMPH! Perhaps I'm just too fuckin' paranoid or somethin'. It's night time now too. I wanna say it's easier to sneak at night but not when you're in an actual fuckin' car that has headlights beamin' down the road at all times of the hours. You don't think of the actual workers at Hinge Corporate being able to see us?" Cravius slammed his fist down on his lap. "You really don't think that that's possible? How are any of them that dumb? I know that there's a while fuckin' committee in there that holds all sorts of meetings during the day. You think they... want us to come in? Maybe they think we're in ally. Yeah! YEAH! After all... all the cars these days are black. Maybe the security measures have gotten comfy and they think we're just some docking crew or a delivery. HMPH!" 

    "I don't know. I couldn't tell you. You are theorizing a lot though, aren't you? I wouldn't be able to tell if they're letting us in on purpose or not. Do they work this late?" the breeze blew calmly outside as the moon rose in the sky- Tanaka raised his right eyebrow and chewed on his lip nervously. 

    "Doesn't matter now, I guess. We can't let anything get in our way. Justice deserves retribution. I deserve... redemption. This unnamed organization deserves... to fall. Once and for all, the Inquisitor can be made to see just how impulsive and lofty his villainous goal was. Let's go." Cravius ran inside the building and it was in the next few minutes that those three friends -- Tanaka, Marian, and Cravius -- would risk their lives and make an honor to save their own three friends. 

____________