Chapter 1: Turn 4

                 "Is this stranger giving you trouble?" The driver of the mysteriously reckless car was none other than... Cyan-Diorite. 

      His muscles seemed to outline the dark, agent-esque suit he wore as he rolled his front window down.

     "What?" Todd tripped back, confused. 

     The Monday afternoon was turning to spring, yet it was nevertheless chilling. 

     "I was just leaving, actually." Apricot-Enderbite caught Todd off guard, kicked him in the stomach while he escaped his grip, and ran over to the buff Cyan-Diorite. "Say, has your hair gotten bluer?" 

     "Maybe." The azure-haired man grinned. "Now, Cuprite... or should I say... Todd Grayson. You and your girlfriend have two choices, you see? Let us shoot you here and now, and be done with it... or I'll chase you to the fuckin' edge of the cliff over there." 

     Cuprite nodded towards the menacing vehicle in front of him. "Alright, can't say I'd appreciate that first one... so... let's play a game of chase. I got some lean legs." Todd then leaned over to Rouge-Adakite, who was just starting to wake up after Apricot-Enderbite previously knocked her unconscious. "Hey, listen, Rose Henderson. We're gonna run over to the edge of the cliff. They're  going to be chasing us off. Remember what I told you? We can't just leave this organization. We'll have to fake our untimely deaths. I wished we could've just been faking a fight like I did with- Well, it doesn't matter. I hope this goes well and... I guess I didn't really fake my death, yet. Nora had... but- I wonder... if shes- Ugh, alright, let's get a move-on." 

     Rouge-Adakite put a hand up to Todd's shoulder. "W- Wait. S- Slow down, does that mean... Scarlet-Andesite... is still- I mean- I think I can put two and two together, Todd. She's still-"

     "Running them off the cliff it is! These guys just didn't want a good ending, I guess. They would've gone down so much more honorably if they'd gotten shot. All the proud gangsters usually do." Apricot-Enderbite got into the car with Cyan-Diorite, who happily sped towards the couple of former agents. 

     Todd opened his mouth wide after clenching his teeth, as he and Rouge-Adakite ran for dear life, towards a spot where the road ended... and a mountainous range began. "Godspeed!" 

     "I'm trusting you, Todd. I was never one who was much on religion or believing in... just about anything. But you make me feel so redeemed... and saved. So, please, 'cause I'm putting all my trust into you. I don't know what's going to be at the bottom of this cliff... but I hope it's something decent. Todd, I love you. Now... lead me into a new life." The curvy, blonde-haired woman, who wore a dark, agent-esque suit -- like the rest of them --, held Todd's hand tightly. 

     "Yeah, yeah. I hope this leads me into a new life, too."     

____________