Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)

Hey, guys! Real quick, this is a part two of Let Go, so if you didn't read that, I would go back and read it quickly, because I really don't know how to recap it. Because it's a continuation, and the first was in Betty's POV, this will also be in Betty's POV. Nevertheless, Enjoy!

"Oh, Betty," He hesitated. "You might have just made the worst mistake of your life. You see, when Archie and I would get in fights, we would always settle it with a water balloon fight. You should know, you were always the referee," He said, that smirk still on his face.

I had forgotten all about that! Archie never stood a chance against him and neither would I "And do you remember who would always win?" Jughead asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked down to the concrete and mumbled, "You." "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you, what was that?" Jughead asked with a slight chuckle. 

I raised my head and repeated my answer clearly. Jug turned and grabbed two balloons from the bin and looked at both of them, chuckled, looked at me, and responded, "Correct," before pelting me with both balloons, one 2 seconds after the other.

"That's not fair, you had two!" I pouted, pointing a finger at him. "Sorry to inconvenience you," Jughead responded. "I could, if you want, just start throwing rocks at you," I suggested, jokingly. "You wouldn't dare," Jughead said. I picked up a rock and Jughead put his hands in surrender. 

"Then give me some water balloons," I commanded. Jughead chuckled and replied, "Okay, but you asked for it," before turning and grabbing 4 balloons. Before I could run or duck, I was attacked with double the amount of the first load. 

"That is not what I meant and you know it!" I yelled, using my arms to try to shield me, as well as hiding my head behind them. Jughead laughed. "Wait! Jughead! I lost my contact lenses!" I yelled. Jughead stopped throwing balloons and responded "Oh, my God, Betty, I am so sorry!" before racing over to me. To sell the fib a bit more, I got down and pretended to look for 'my contact lenses.'

Jughead got down and tried to search for the imaginary contacts as I got up and walked to the bin, grabbing some water balloons, but then Jughead called my bluff, asking me, "Wait, since when do you wear contacts?" as he stood up and faced me. I, without hesitation, returned the favor of attacking him with the cold water-filled balloons. Jughead accepted the water as he just stood there with his arms spread out, almost like he was embracing it.

"You should not be enjoying this!" I yelled with a smile. "It's not my fault you're so adorable when you attack me!" Jughead shouted back. I laughed and heard him add on, "Oh, and by the way, very clever, tricking me with fake contacts," to which I replied, "It's not my fault you believe everything I say." When I had finished playfully assaulting my boyfriend, he stepped closer and took his hat off his head, then rang the water out of it.

"Oh my God, Jug! I am so sorry, I completely forgot about your hat!" I rambled. "Betty, it's okay. It's water, it'll dry," Jughead eased although I still felt bad. Dry, why did that word remind me of something in my head? I kept thinking to myself, but I couldn't piece it together. And then I got it.

"Speaking of dry, you know what we forgot?" I asked Jughead, who raised his eyebrow and hummed, "Hmm?" "Towels," I answered. "I didn't know you were going to turn an emotional bonding practice into a water war," He defended. "I didn't know you were going to make an emotional bonding practice into a water war," I repeated mockingly. 

Told you guys it would come out quickly! Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, add, and read!