Stressed

NSFW

Jughead walked into the Blue & Gold room too see a distressed Betty Cooper running her hand over her hair and leaning back in her swivel chair sighing.

"Betts? Hey, you okay?" he asked with concern, walking over and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Oh, Juggie, hey. Yeah, I'm good, just...stressed," Betty replied.

"Well, luckily for you, you have a boyfriend who knows just what you need," Jughead said, Betty being able to practically hear the smirk in his voice as Jughead sat his bag down.

"And what is that?" asked Betty as she tapped her pen against the wooden desk. "This," Jughead responded before rubbing her shoulders and weaving his hands up to her neck. "Hmm, you're the best, Juggie," Betty sighed as Jughead continued to massage her. 

After a few more seconds of silence, Betty started chuckling, which prompted Jughead to smile and ask, "What? What's so funny?" "Oh, nothing. I was just...thinking about you. And how you..."

"And how I what?" Jughead asked, smiling slyly. Betty blushed as she responded "And how sometimes when you kiss me, you...um, turn me on."

"Oh, really?" asked Jughead, his smile now morphing into a smirk as he began to direct his hands more towards the front of her. 

"Interesting..." Jughead's voice trailed as he led his hands down Betty's chest and to her breasts, rubbing them in slow circles, making Betty moan and lean her head back as Jughead dipped his head to her neck and began sucking on her skin, already knowing where her sweet spot was. 

Betty's hands tangled in his dark locks. Betty was about to turn in her chair to touch him before Jughead sopped her and mumbled against her skin, "Don't worry about me. This is about you."

Hey guys! I know that this was really short and their wasn't an actual 'scene', but I thought it would be a good ending. Anyway, we have hit 5k reads officially!!! That's crazier than Tate Langdon!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to comment, bye!