Q&A No. 2 (A/N)

Hi, everyone! I'm gonna answer all the questions I got from the Question Page as best as I can!

1. "Why are you so interested in exploring a DD/LG relationship for your oneshots?" asked by marialoisa_x (similar question asked by -Bubbly-Snowflake-)
- DD/LG and agere is something that's been a part of my life even before I fully understood it or even knew about it and I wanted to incorporate that into my stories. With DD/LG (NSFW), I wanted to kind of reduce stereotypes about DD/LG scenes or lifestyles and make it more realistic. With agere (SFW), I wanted to bring light and awareness because I've noticed how media and the general public seem to call it weird or even gross
 when really it's mainly a coping mechanism that I, myself, as well as some friends of mine use.

2. "Will you do more DD/LG oneshots?" asked by sarahbutbetter
- Yes! As of lately, I've kinda slowed down with DD/LG and focused more on agere just because I kinda have to sit back and see how I want this dynamic to work. I know "Pretty In Pink" may have come across as DD/LG, but I don't really consider it like that just because of the roles used.

3. "What made you start doing DD/LG oneshots?" asked by aprilgg150 (same question asked by jodiecarrot03)
- Like I said, this is something I've been around for almost about nine years and something I wanted to bring into my writing. I really like writing about things that I wish I had and that includes the DD/LG scenes that I've written either solely or as a collab (love you, Auds <3)

4. "Would you ever consider writing a book?" asked by I-put-theBi-in-Bitch

- When I was younger, I actually did write my own stories with my own characters, but as I got older, it became easier for me to write fanfiction. I'm more comfortable taking characters and scenarios that people already know and love than I am making my own (although, I have recently been considering pursuing a career in directing/screenwriting). It actually kinda pisses me off when my family tells me I should be an author just because as much as I love writing, it doesn't seem fitting for me.

5. "Please could you write a 'Sex' Part 3 and 4? I love the first two so much." asked by hannabeeeee22

- When Audrey (Dandelionbaby) and I first started writing the "Sex", I came up with the idea of making it a miniseries, which we originally did, but because we write through Instagram DMs and screenshot the messages to write (or at least that's how we used to), screenshots for part three got lost and we didn't think it was worth it to rewrite it. So, technically, there is a lost part three, but as for a part four, I think that'd be a little repetitive.

6. "Would you ever do a book with a DD/LG storyline?" asked by ahahatyou

- I don't think I would just because it'd be lacking in plot and I wouldn't be able to drag the same themes out for an entire story. That's one of the reasons why I like oneshots because even though I can incorporate themes and ideas from similar oneshots, I don't need airtight consistency throughout it.

7. "What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment in our friendship?" asked by Dandelionbaby

- Jeez, Auds, that's hard. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I DON'T EVEN KNOWWWWW!!! after almost two years, I started to forget some of the things from earlier in our friendship. I remember always laughing when we were writing together, like, in the beginning, because it was just kinda funny to me. It's not that the writing was bad or anything (obviously), it's just hard for me to take some of the shit I saw seriously.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE QUESTIONS!! I hope I answered them right. If you have any more questions, ask in the comments and I'll answer there! Once again, thank you!! I love you all <3

~saltiestangel