Pretty In Pink

Hehehe.

Song Credit: "Groupie Love" by Lana Del Rey (ft. A$AP Rocky)

NSFW

"Guess who?"

The playful words were accompanied by the blonde's hands over Jughead eyes as she stood behind his desk chair. "Hi, baby," he replied with a smile before lips against his ear whispered, "Turn around," and her hands left his eyes.

With a brief chuckle, Jughead turned his chair to see the blonde in attire he could only describe as straight out of his dreams-- pastel pink lace for a bra, the same shade on her skirt, which seemed more like a strip of fabric, given its length and blonde waves pulled into twin pigtails with white ribbons holding the strands together.

Flashback

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Betty asked, her head laying against her perched arm as she smiled. "I don't know, it's just...not something I thought you'd be into, or really...care about," Jughead answered looking over to see the same smile still across her face. "Okay, well that's...that's not true," Betty said, putting her hand on top of his gently. "Are you sure?" Jughead asked with concern etched across his face. "I don't wanna put you in a situation where you'd be uncomfortable." "You wouldn't be," the blonde tried to reason. "I wanna do this for you."

End of Flashback

"Oh my god," was the only response he gave, eyes bright as he let out a breathy chuckle. Betty smiled and put both hands on his shoulders before asking, "Do you like it, sir?" "Of course," he smiled, pulling her to sit on his lap before locking his lips with hers.

"Do you think you could take a little break from your work? For me?" she asked with puppy eyes and a kitten voice. "I'm all yours," he replied, hypnotized under the blonde's seduction.

Betty giggled before putting her hand on his chest and bringing her lips back to his, smiling until they departed when she bit her lip and said, "Do youwanna play with me?" she asked, twirling one of her pigtails around her finger.

"You have no idea," he breathed out, his eyes still locked on hers. Betty giggled before tucking her bottom lip beneath her teeth and looking over her shoulder toward the hallway. "Then what are you waiting for?" the blonde asked with a giggle.

With a brief, breathy chuckle, Jughead gained a grip on Betty's hips as he stood up, keeping her secure against him as she reacted to the sudden change of position with a gasp. He continued walking until he got to their bedroom, laying the blonde down gently.

He stood standing, matching Betty's level of clothes by ridding himself of his shirt and jeans as the blonde sat up on her forearms. The blonde's puppy eyes came back as Jughead found himself in front of her on the bed, using his thumb to pull her lip out from beneath her teeth.

And again, insatiable lips found their way to each other, deepening until Betty was on her back again. "What do you want, babygirl?" He knew damn well this was her game, but he at least wanted to feel like he had control.

"I want you to make me feel good," Betty answered, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck with a giggle. "Yeah?" Jughead replied before bringing his lips to her neck, sucking on the skin between above her collarbone.

Soft whimpers and whines left the blonde's lips before a trail of kisses brought him to the other side of her neck. "Like this?" he teased, his hand grasping one of her blonde pigtails, twirling her hair around his finger as he waited for a response.

"I want you," Betty nearly purred, putting her palm against his chest and offering another set of puppy eyes before pouting her lip and asking, "Pretty please?" Jughead replied with a smile, sitting up and dipping his fingertips into the sides of the blonde's underwear.

He hesitated to pull them down, looking up at his girl, all dressed up for him. He could swear that in that moment, there was an angel in his bed. "Please, sir?" Betty whined, biting her lip once more as she sat up on her elbows. "I was a really good girl for you today."

Jughead offered a breathy chuckle and slid the fabric down the blonde's pale legs, throwing them to the floor before leaning back over her to reach her lips, his arms sliding beneath her back as he sat up on his forearms. "You promise you were good?" he asked before nipping at her collarbone, making Betty yelp slightly and reply, "Yes, sir. I pinkie-promise."

"That's my girl," Jughead smiled as Betty closed her eyes, head rolling to the side. "Ah hem, I'm waiting--" The blonde was interrupted by sudden pressure between her thighs, making her eyes open as she gasped, moaning into his lips as they met hers again.

"What was that, princess?" He asked with a raised eyebrow before bringing his head to the crook of Betty's neck, feeling her nails digging into his make as she moaned his name--well, her name for him--over and over.

The mattress bumped into its headboard with every forward thrust, rocking the two of them closer to ecstasy. "Good girl," Jughead praised with a smile, the drag of pink-painted nails against his shoulder blade acting as a sign of how desperate she was.

"Are you close, babygirl?" he asked gently, placing a chaste kiss on Betty's collarbone. "Mhmm," she answered, eyes closed and lip bitten before gasping and furrowing her eyebrows, asking, "Can I? Please, sir?"

"Go ahead, angel. Let go for me." "Thank you, sir," the blonde breathed out, just in time to hit her high, moaning through closed lips as her back shifted against the sheets with every forward and backward motion.

Betty's afterglow was a sight for sore eyes and exactly what Jug needed to follow in her steps, collapsing next to the blonde with a sigh as she laid, trying to catch her breath. After adjusting the covers, they turned to each other with smiles across their lips.

"So," Betty drew out, her hand reaching over to grab his. "Was I any good?" "You were amazing, Betts, you have no idea. Fuck." "How about you? Was it good for you?" Jughead asked, his hand on her shoulder drawing her close.

"So good," she replied with a giggle, meeting his lips with her hand on his cheek. "So good that I want another one." There was a brief second of silence before he chuckled with a scoff, remarking, "You are insatiable, Betty Jones," before bringing the covers over himself and trailing kisses down the blonde's stomach.