Rough

Dandelionbaby collab again. Enjoy!

NSFW

She was too gentle. A sweetheart to her loved ones, always taking his hand as they walked, always sending texts to make sure she knew where he was; safe and sound. But Jughead craved more. He wanted it rough.

Everytime they were in bed, Betty was constantly asking, "Is this okay?" or "Are you okay?" It was reassuring at first, showing how deeply she respected Jughead's limits and consent in general, but after a while, he couldn't help but fantasize about what Betty would be like without the timidness.

He wanted to feel her; what it was like with no limits. Not to say he didn't want her to feel comfortable, although he wanted to try something less vanilla. 

"Betts, Betts, baby, wait a minute," Jughead said softly, making the blonde pull away from his lips as she sat on top of his chair, straddling. "What? What's wrong?" Betty asked nervously, her cheeks turning red as embarrassment set in.

"Nothing, hon, nothing. You're perfect as always," he quickly reassured, cupping her cheek softly. Jughead was at a loss of words; his blonde looked slightly disheveled, her hair frizzy, her lipstick smudged--it only fueled his want for her even more.

"Are you sure? I can stop if you want--" Betty said as she started to climb off the chair before Jughead grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto him. "I don't want. I just," Jughead paused, trying to fathom the right words to say.

The look in her eyes was soft, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as he tried his best to express what he wanted. Jughead Jones, aspiring author, was at a loss of words. "I need your help, but I don't know how to say it," he mumbled, not making eye contact with her.

"I want...I want you to lead," he admitted quietly. "Lead?" she asked. "I want you to be in charge," Jughead said, his hands on her hips as he looked into her eyes. "What do you want me to do?" she asked softly, crawling back onto his lap.

"Don't be slow, okay? Be rough." "Are you sure, Juggie?" "Yes," he replied with a small chuckle. "I'm sure." "I can do anything I want to you?" she asked with a small giggle, her hand brushing through his hair before gaining a slight grip. "I'll tell you if it gets to be too much, but aside from that, you're in control."

"Promise?" Betty asked, even as she ground her hips down, eliciting a soft, needy sigh from him. "Yes," Jughead nodded, barely able to keep himself content.

Betty's hand continued playing with his hair, gently tugging and pulling as she brought his lips back to hers, taking their previous make-out session into something even more carnal.

Grounding her lips down once more had both of them sighing into one another's mouths. "That's it, baby," he nodded, gripping her hips as she kissed him with fever.

She giggled against his lips, bringing a hand to the first button of her blouse and undoing it, leaving her shirt open down the middle.

She breathed heavily against his lips, her eyes closing to savor his taste. "Let's move to the bed," Betty sighed, noticing how they hadn't moved from his desk chair. Jughead nodded as she untangled her legs from his sides and got off.

She waited for him to stand up in front of her, taking off his shirt with a smile and throwing it to the side before peeling the split fabric of her own shirt off as well. He laid down on the bed, still clad in his jeans with his hands behind his head as she stared down at him. They exchanged a chuckle before Betty was crawling back up over him, her hands firmly planted on his chest.

She moved her hips against him slightly, teasing herself with a small moan before giggling and leaning down to connect their lips once more, her hands on her back taking each hook of her bra out.