Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)

NSFW

"I'm on my way."

The simple text illuminated her screen as she read the message on her phone. "Showtime," Betty whispered to herself, standing up and opening her window. The warm air greeted her as she sighed. "This is gonna be fun."

She went over to her vanity and patted the bottom, looking for the key she had taped there. Finally, Betty found it and she unlocked the bottom drawer of her dresser. And there, she had opened her "collection" of which she referred to as "Hidden Desires."

There she found all her toys and seductive apparel; negligees, handcuffs, vibrators-- they were all there. She didn't have as extensive of a collection as Veronica's, but it was enough to satiate. 

She debated slipping on a piece of risque nightwear, but eventually scrapped the idea, wanting to return to the naturality and spontaneity of the first occurrence when Jughead climbed through Betty's window when she was about ten seconds away from self-accomplished orgasm.

Eventually, she decided on what she would use for this particular rendezvous: Princess.

Veronica insisted that nicknaming toys 'helped to remember them,' and so Betty named her favorite toy Princess, a pastel pink vibrator with a dial to change the speed. With this, she could not only put on a show for Jughead but also give herself some fun. 

She smiled to herself, fingers falling underneath her nightgown. She thought it would be fun to tease herself until Jughead came up, so she slowly rubbed her fingers over her underwear with Princess in her other hand. She moaned lightly and started thinking of Jughead. She thought of how it felt when their shirtless chests were pressed together when she laid under him or when he turned them over so she would lay across him for their post-sex cuddles.

She thought of how badly she wanted to be on her knees, pleasing him with her mouth. She thought of how his hair feels when it's tangled between her fingers. She thought of--

Betty heard the noises from outside her window and smiled to herself, using a quick buzz from Princess to tease herself just a bit more before Jughead came up. When she heard him coming closer, she stopped, put Princess under the pillow next to her, and went to the window to greet him. 

"Hey, Betts," he said as Betty pulled him through the window and wrapped her hands behind his neck. She giggled into his chest and he asked if she was drunk. "No, Jug," Betty answered with a laugh.

"It's just," Betty brought her voice to a whisper. "Tonight's the night." Jughead looked up and knew exactly what she was talking about. He smiled as she brought him by the hand to the edge of her bed and threw herself onto it.

"Jughead, meet Princess," Betty said, pulling out her toy and showing Jughead. Jug smirked and reached over to take Princess from her. "Hands first. I'm sure Princess will come in handy later, though," he said, tossing the toy towards the foot of her bed. Betty pouted, saying, "You're no fun."

Jughead chuckled and replied, "If I wasn't fun, I wouldn't be here right now. Think about that." "I'll be thinking all about you when I," Betty paused, sliding her hand from her chest, slowly down to the hem of her nightgown, lifting it slightly to reveal her underwear. "Well, you know," she hinted with a small giggle sneaking out past her bit lip.

 "You seem pretty excited, Betts," Jughead teased. "Oh, I am," Betty replied, using the slightest touch of her fingertips to continue the teasing she started before her guest arrived. It wasn't noticeable until she sighed dreamily and laid her head back against her pillow. 

Betty wasn't breaking eye contact, and she wasn't too sure she could. He had her under a spell and everything except her hand was paralyzed. "Do you do that every time? Tease yourself?" "Sometimes," she answered, still locked in his gaze. "When I'm too...excited."