There They Lay

Strongly inspired by the song above ("hostage" by Billie Eilish)

There they lay

Alone together as they are wrapped in each other's gentle and loving embrace. Jughead's head moved down to Betty's skin as left trails of kisses from her lips to her jawline, down to her neck, focusing mainly there.

There they lay

When he lifted his head, Jughead cuddled up with Betty once more as she smiled brightly and intertwined her fingers with his. Betty wrapped her arms around him even tighter, bringing her closer.

There they lay

"Please, Juggie, just...let me hold you. Forever," Betty requested. Jughead's fingers brushed against her cheek gently as he smiled, looking down at the blonde beauty. He ran his index finger across her bottom lip before kissing her lips.

There they lay

Betty playing with the golden chain of her locket, resting underneath the shirt she was wearing, which just happened to be one of Jughead's. She swore all the pain in the world faded from Betty when she was there with him. Just the two of them. Alone.

There they lay

Jughead wrapped his arms tighter around Betty, bringing her closer and repeated her request. "Please, Betts, just...let me hold you. Forever." Betty looked up at him and nodded, smiling brightly. Jughead smiled as well.

There they lay