Comfort

Hey guys! So this was actually written by kikisn205 !!!! Thank you guys for 1.1K reads, and I hope you guys enjoy!

It was nighttime. Betty was crying on her bed when Jughead knocked on Betty's window. She got up and opened it. "What's wrong, Juliet?" Jughead asked her. 

"I'm scared, Juggie. For Polly," she answered. Jughead climbed in the window and hugged Betty. "I'm so sorry, Betty. Everything is going to be okay."

Betty's POV

I laid my head on Jughead's shoulder. He lifted my head and placed a single kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss and said, "I love you, Jughead." " I love you too, Betty," he replied. 

"And things will get better, I promise. Even if they don't, I'll be here for you," he added. I looked at him and he told me he thought I should get some rest. 

I laid down and he pulled my blankets over me. He turned off the light and was about to climb back out the window while saying, "Goodnight, Betts," but I stopped him. 

"Juggie?" I called. "Yeah, Betty?" Jughead replied. "Can you," I paused. "Can you stay?"I asked. Jughead brought his leg back into the room and closed the window. 

He walked over to my bed and laid down with me. I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest, and he nuzzled my hair. "I love you, Jughead," I whispered. 

"I love you more," Jughead replied. And the two of us drifted off to sleep.