The 'S' Shirt

(Above) Leaked picture I found on Tumblr for 2x07. I posted it to my account, which is: bettys-ponytail . OG credit to bughead on Tumblr. Enjoy!

Betty woke up to a bright, blinding light coming through the windows, causing her to quickly close her eyes once more, then slowly reopen her eyelids. She found herself in a bedroom that was not hers, but one she recognized. Pulling the covers that crowded on her chest down to her stomach, she sat up and looked in her lap, noticing something on the way.

The shirt Betty had the on was a gray T-shirt with a black "S" imprinted on the chest. It was Jughead's shirt. How did Betty Cooper end up in Jughead's shirt? As she tried to regain recollection, Jughead walked into the doorway, staring at the blonde beauty he saw. "Morning, Juliet," he greeted, making his presence known with a smile.

Betty looked up from the article of clothing and smiled, seeing her love. "Hey," She greeted, then remembered the question at hand. "Remind me, how did I get into your shirt?" "After we got back from Veronica's party, it was pretty late, and you didn't want to face the wrath of your mom, so you slept here," Jughead replied. Betty was still a little puzzled.

"Yeah, I remember that, but what about the shirt?" She asked more clearly. "Oh, after you laid down and got all tucked in, I ran to Pop's to grab some food to go, and when I got back, you were sleeping and wearing my shirt. I don't specifically know how you ended up in it, but you look adorable in it," Jughead recalled and complemented. Betty blushed at the comment.

"Better than you?" She jokingly asked with a smile and soft tone. "No," Jughead replied sarcastically while comically shaking his head and scoffing. Betty put on a fake look of disappointment and sighed. "Yes!" Jughead corrected louder than his previous tone with a smile.

"Ugh, I gotta take a shower," Betty groaned disappointedly. After getting up and going into the bathroom and getting in the shower, Betty saw the only soaps were Jughead's, which she felt bad using without permission. Drying her hand off, she texted him asking if she could use some, to which he agreed to.

---

After getting out of the shower, drying off, and putting the "S" shirt back on, along with the jeans she wore at Veronica's party, she walked out to the living room of Jughead's trailer were he was. She sat down beside him and he smelled his product on her. "Wearing my clothes, taking my scent, you're slowly turning into me, aren't you, Betty Cooper," He remarked.

"I suppose I am, Jughead Jones. Pretty soon I'll need to start wearing the hat," Betty replied with a smile. Jughead took off his signature beanie and placed it on the blonde's head. Betty smiled and glowed with gleaming joy as she cuddled up onto him. "Thanks for sharing, Juggie," She thanked. "As long as I can wear ponytails and sweaters," Jughead joked in response.

Okay guys, I know that was short, but I found another picture of that scene which is in episode 2x07, "Chapter 20: Tales From The Darkside", but take a look and try not to squeal:

Let's face facts, I knew that they would be together again but I love the way they're upping their game! Way to go, Bughead! I hope you guys enjoyed!