Insatiable

Yeah, this is a collab. What about it?

Dandelionbaby

NSFW

The loose curl in front of Jughead's face only made Betty swoon more as she smiled at the man above her. “What're you smiling about?” he smiled as he situated himself more comfortably onto his forearms.

Her arms came around his neck as she connected her lips with his. "Just you," Betty said, her teeth sliding over her bottom lip as she watched him move the sheets over and left them resting against his hips.

“What about me?” Jughead asked as he started to nip at her collarbone, his lips dragging against her skin and attaching onto her pulse point. "Just that I love you," Betty replied, her palm sliding over the crown of his head before he sat up, slowly slipping between her thighs and making them both sigh.

"And this," the blonde added with a smile. Her hands found purchase in his unruly hair, twisting it around her fingers as he continued to slowly pick up his pace. He nestled his face into the crook of the blonde's neck and kissed behind her ear before he let out a low moan; he knew she loved to hear him.

Her perched legs stood against his hips as the thin white bedsheets laid over them. "Just like that," Betty smiled before she was looking up at the ceiling, one hand on Jughead's shoulder blade and the other in his hair.

Her mouth fell open as her eyes fluttered, letting out a satisfied whimper. Jughead kissed her forehead softly, offering comfort and reassurance without a word spoken.

“Fuck, Betts,” Jughead exhaled, the blonde smiling as the words left his mouth. Betty sighed, her hands reaching down his back. Her arms seemed to trap him there as the blonde held him. "I love you," Betty said in a sigh, looking up as he laid his hand on the headboard.

“I love you,” he replied, his rhythm picking up as he continued to get the both of them towards euphoria. The bed frame started hitting against the wall as the two met each other with a passion. His free hand slid against the side of Betty's face as her eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed, her lips parting to let out a small moan.

"Baby," Jughead said, kissing around her neck and cheeks before his lips found their rightful place on hers. She met his kiss with fervor, feeling herself start to build as he pounded merciless inside of her. His hand came down from where it rested on the headboard, framing her face in his hands.

Her chest rose and fell with every breath, her hands still holding him against her. "Jug," she sighed before her eyes shot open, her open palms turning to closed fists. Her knuckles laid against his back as she started to fall over the edge, his name being the only word she knew.

"Did you take your pill?" he asked, the hands on Betty's face turning her head to look at him. Betty nodded before dropping her jaw and arching her back. “Good girl,” Jughead groaned, connecting their hands as the blonde shook. His release caught up to him, as he kissed her hard on the mouth.

“Jug,” Betty whined, following him as waves rolling began over her before Jughead was moving off of the blonde, laying in his side. "Wait, Jug, I wanna go again," Betty said softly, her fingertips on his chest as he smiled. "Yeah?" Jughead smiled as he laid on his back, helping the blonde cross over onto his lap.

Betty bit her lip as he easily filled her, instantly relieved that she was once again living in euphoria. Her hands came down onto his chest, helping her move as she found a steady rhythm. The blonde's breathy laughs filled the room as she ran a hand through her hair. "You're amazing," Jughead sighed, starstruck by Betty's afterglow and body.

“I love you,” Betty whispered once again, her hands landing onto his shoulders. He hummed his response as she continued her ministrations. "Baby," he nearly groaned, his hands on her hips and thumbs tracing over her skin. A palm on his chest acted as her leverage while her movements became sloppy.

He felt his release coming faster then anticipated, her walls clamped tight around him. He snuck his hand between them, watching Betty's eyes light up as he circled her. "Fuck," the blonde sighed, throwing her head back before his hand slid from her hip to her hand, lacing their fingers together. Betty nodded as he looked at her, not even having to speak.

Jughead placed his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her down for a kiss as Betty's waves hit her, making the blonde find her mouth opening and her eyes rolling back. It wasn't long before she felt him do the same as her, the sudden burst making the blonde smile. Jughead sat up with a smile, lifting Betty by the sides only to turn her around.

Her back laid nearly lifeless against his chest as he lowered her again, her hands gripping his thighs, “Jug,” Betty moaned as she bucked against him. “ One more, sweetheart,” Jughead murmured against her ear. His lips found their way to her neck, latching onto her pulse point while one hand wrapped around to where their bodies met, continuing his earlier ministrations.

Betty's head laid on Jughead's shoulder peacefully, her lips parted and eyes beady. “That feels so good,” Betty cried out, her flushed cheeks and neck made her all that more gorgeous. Jughead kissed her softly, keeping his pace steady as he took care of her want.

"Fuck, babe," he sighed as Betty turned her head to look at him, entranced by the way his skin glowed. Her arm wrapped around the back of his neck as she gasped, her hips rising and crashing with an assist from Jughead's hands.

“You feel good,” Betty moaned, kissing the skin she could reach at her angle. “You’re amazing.” Jughead managed, his eyes closed shut as he moved his fingers quickly against her. "Babe, I'm...fuck," Jughead sighed as Betty smiled against his neck.

"It's okay, I am too," she whispered before latching her lips to where his neck and shoulder met. Her back glided against his chest as her palms laid on the mattress, pushing her up.

Intensely, the two craved each other’s touch and embrace. “I’m so close,” Betty whimpered, bucking against his hand as he picked up the pace against her bundle of nerves. The contact between them was a constant reminder that nearly said, "It's okay, I'm here."

It was then that they realized closeness was what they needed; to be contained in each other's grasp as if they were sand in each other's hands, slowly slipping through their fingers. Betty's hand grabbed the sheets with tight fights as her body gave in, wrapping her in layers of bliss while Jug's did the same.

“God damn,” Jughead sighed as the two laid with each other. “It’s always so good.” His hand pulled away from her sensitivity as their backs hit the mattress, grazing her arm. Betty nodded in agreement, her fingertips ghosting over his chest before she looked up with a smile. "It is, isn't it?" she asked before laying her head on his chest.

“Are you okay? It wasn’t too much?” Jughead asked softly. She was quick to shake her head, “No it was perfect.” "You know I would've said something," the blonde replied. "Yeah, that's true," Jughead replied, knowing that Betty was nothing if not outspoken. "That's my girl." Betty smiled, the praise placing a robe of pride over her body. "Yeah," she replied. "I'm your girl."