Assistance

Thank you so much to aydennnn____ who really helped me with this. Enjoy!

Song Credit: "Easy" by Son Lux

NSFW

Betty was always a sight for Jughead's sore eyes.

Clothed, unclothed.

Hair up, hair down.

Dressed formally, dressed lazily.

He loved seeing her, but when Jughead came through her window I the late hours of the night, which he did far too often, he didn't expect to see Betty like this.

"Juggie."

When the name fell from her lips Jughead thought it was a greeting...until he came closer and saw that Betty's eyes were closed as she was above the covers and stark with her legs perched up and spread, right hand between her thighs and left hand on her breast, pink between her middle and index finger.

Betty let out a shaky moan as her right hand began moving faster, moans becoming more frequent as well as she panted Jugheads name again.

"Want some help with that?"

Betty's eyes opened wide in worry amd fright, seeing Jughead standing only a few steps away from her bed, looking at her with an expression of admiration and awe.

"Jug--" "Do you want me to help you, baby?" Jughead interrupted the trembling blonde. Betty only nodded, seeing his lips holding a smile.

Her response prompted Jughead to come closer, losing his shirt on the way, slowly making his way up Betty's bed and kissing up her leg to slowly approach her inner thigh.

"Juggie, please," Betty begged, feeling Jughead leave a kiss on her lower hip before replacing his lips for his hand to hold her in place.

"Patience, baby girl. I'm gonna take care of you to tonight," he promised before nipping at her inner thigh once more, getting closer.

When Jughead's lips finally reaches Betty's sensitivity, she let a whimpering moan slip through her parted lips. He latched his lips onto her clit and directed his gaze up to see Betty's hand gripping her breast, needing at a sinfully slow pace and eliciting moans, the sight increasing Jughead's arousal ten-fold.

"D-don't stop," Betty begged in a breathy moan. He took her request and carried through, not pausing until after he made her reach her high, sending a red flesh to her face.

"Your turn," Betty chuckled, weak in the knees as a result of the stimulation.

As Jughead made his way closer to Betty, his clothes seemed to become less and less, laying down beside the blonde and gaining a grip on both her hips, helping her onto his lap.

Betty bit back a moan on her first bounce, remembering that this wasn't for her; it was his turn now. Betty tried distracting herself from falling over the edge by tracing her finger on Jughead's chest or telling him she loves him.

After Jughead had arrived Betty started to get off him before he stopped her, a hold on her side keeping her in place. "What are you--" "I can't, Juggie. Not again--"

"Yes you can, babygirl do it for me, yeah?" "Juggie, I can't move," Betty replied, her voice low. "I'll help you. But you deserve seconds," Jughead replied, gently coaxing Betty with a few slight nods of his head.

Betty nodded too as Jugheads lips captured hers and a kiss. His hands traveled to her hips, guiding her slowly as she made her indulgence audible.

"I'm close, Juggie, I'm so close," she whimpered, trusting Jughead to carry her through the threshold. And he did, leaving Betty nearly immobile after the intensity of her climax.

Jughead sat up, Betty still in his lap, and embraced her like a hug, slowly helping her over to lay beside him. She placed her head upon his heart and he began stroking her hair.

"Thank you," she yawned. "Of course, baby. But one condition," he pauses to gain Betty's attention, which he did once her head lifted to look in his eyes. Jughead lowered his lips to Betty's face kissing her cheek before whispering in her ear.

"Next time I want to watch."

Before you lovely specimens ask. Yes, there will be a part two (eventually). I hope you all enjoyed and please make sure to comment and if you want to, go ahead and tell me your favorite part! Bye! <3