Speed

Dandelionbaby

NSFW

“There you go baby,” Jughead spoke softly with jest, holding the remote tightly in his hand before situating the lace back over her hips. Betty bit her lip before fisting his sweatshirt she was wearing in his hands and giggling at him."Come here," he smiled, taking her hands and bringing them over his shoulders before his hands went to her hips, bringing her onto his thighs.

"Comfortable?" “Mhmm” the blonde nodded eagerly, already rocking against his jeans as he pressed the first button. “I want more,” Betty whined, her hands gripping his shoulders. "I know, baby. Hands behind my neck, just like how I put them."

She smiled and obeyed, his small praise of, "Good," making her blush before she heard the press of a button and feeling its effects beneath her lace. Her back immediately arched, her fingernails scraping at the back of his shirt as she hid her face in the crook of his neck. "Baby," he said softly.

"Do you need to stop?" "N-No," Betty replied, her hands gripping at his shoulders tightly. "Okay, sweetheart," Jughead said softly, wrapping his arms around her back. Betty let out a sigh, sitting straighter as they locked eyes. “How does it feel?”

"Too slow," she whined, sighing as she slumped. The sound of another button followed, the speed hardly increasing. "And now?" “Not enough,” the blonde huffed impatiently, bucking her hips against the toy in hopes of getting more release. "Come here," Jughead said softly, bringing her hips closer before turning up the speed of her toy.

"Better?" he asked, watching how she shuttered at the change. “Mhmm,” she hummed, adjusting to the dramatic change that was just right. “It feels so good,” Betty moaned, feeling as if she could come undone if he just continued to talk to her. "Yeah?" he asked with a smile, slightly feeling the vibrations against his thigh.

Betty nodded with her eyes closed tightly, her hands moving to his hair where she brought her lips to his with fever. “Juggie,” Betty mewled, her fingers scraping his scalp. “Yes, love?” Jughead asked, holding her hips. "M-More," she whined, her head tilted up as she sighed. "Can you handle it?" he replied, his hand on the side of her face.

"No, I can. I...I need it." “Okay, honey,” Jughead smiled. “But if it becomes too much, you need to let me know.” Betty just nodded in response, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

Another button was pressed and the blonde instantly winced, her jaw dropping as she looked at the ceiling. "Look at me," Jughead said softly, his hand on her chin slowly bringing her head down.

"Are you close?" he asked, tucking stray hair behind her ear nonchalantly. “I don’t know,” Betty replied, bucking against him at a feverish pace. “Relax, babe. I think you are and that’s okay. Let go, baby,” Jughead soothed, rubbing her back as tears started to collect in her eyes.

She only gasped in response, her hands kneading harshly before he pressed the highest button on the remote, sending Betty into a moaning mess. "Let go, baby."

Her face was flushed and dazed as she bucked and flinched against him. Her knees clenched on his hips almost painfully as she cried out. "Come on, baby. You're okay. Just let go for me," He eased, watching as her hands gripped and released his shirt.

A small whimpering moan left her mouth slowly, her hands trying to ground herself. “You've got it, baby,” Jughead smiled, smoothing back her hair as she shuddered. She bordered on the need to release, although she didn’t know what she needed to get there. "Can you get there, sweetheart?" he asked softly before she nodded. "I just need more." "There's no higher setting, babe," he chuckled.

Betty whimpered, tears starting to fall down her cheeks as she writhed against him. She grew more frustrated by the second as she hid her face in his neck. "You're okay, babe, you're okay," he eased, his hand on her back, riding down her hair. "What else do you need?" he asked softly. "I don't know," she whispered softly.

“Do you want me to slow down the toy?” He recommended softly, staring down at the quivering blonde in his lap. "It'll be slower?" she asked. "Yeah, honey. Do you want that?" Jughead was interrupted by a tight grip on his shoulders and Betty's jaw dropping as she whimpered with her eyes closed.

The blonde's hips started to spasm as she met her waves, the pleasure rolling over her. She twitched and writhed against his thigh as she rode it out. “Good girl, baby,” Jughead smiled fondly. “That’s it.” She shuttered as he progressively turned the speed down until her toy was off, her hands on his shoulders while she caught her breath.

Betty collapsed against his chest, nuzzling the fabric of his shirt. His hand stroked up and down her back as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear. “Can you sit up for me precious?” he asked softly, although she simply just shook her head, scared to look him in the face and red with embarrassment.

"Hey, you're okay, baby. You're okay," he eased, the warm skin of her back against his palm. "Do you want me to take it out, baby?" “Mhmm,” Betty sniffled, easing up. She didn’t look him in the eye as he settled her off of his lap, carefully taking the toy away before cradling her back in his arms. “You did so good for me, angel.”

"Was it good for you?" he asked before placing a chaste kiss to her temple. She nodded against the fabric of his shirt, sitting back on her heels in his embrace. "I'm so glad, baby." “Thank you,” the shy blonde whispered, reaching for a throw blanket. “For what, my sweet girl?” Jughead asked softly, situating the fleece fabric over her shoulders.

"For making me feel good," she answered, avoiding eye contact. "You don't need to thank me, baby," he chuckled, moving her closer to the pillows for her to lay down against. "Oh," was Betty's simple response as she laid her head on his shoulder and held his shirt in her hand.

“It’s important to respond to your body’s needs and I’m proud of you for doing that. I love you so much,” he said as he snuggled close to the blonde and he placed a kiss along her temple. "But you did it," she said simply, looking up at his jaw as he laid with his back against the pillow and arm around his girl.

Jughead looked down at her, seeing how she almost instantly looked away before putting a gentle hand on the side of her face and turning her gaze back. "You don't need to be embarrassed, love." “I am though,” the blonde flushed, her lips forming a pout as the two watched each other quietly. “You don’t have any reason to be embarrassed.”

"But I was really vulnerable--" "Baby," Jughead interrupted softly. "You've been vulnerable around me before. And it doesn't change how I see you or how much I love you." “Promise?” Betty asked in a mere whisper, tears collecting in her eyes as she grew tired. “I promise, baby,” Jughead swore, rubbing his nose against hers.

"Now, just close your eyes and let your body make up for all that," he smiled, adjusting the blanket against her shoulders. With a sigh, Betty closed her eyes, laying her head against his shoulder. “Jug?” Betty asked softly as she fell asleep. “Yes, love?” “Thank you.”