So You're A Serpent Now?

Yo! By the way, quick warning, this is NSFP, so yep. Hope you guys enjoy, the plot came to me naturally as I was watching Law & Order SVU. Time set is the season 1 finale. Enjoy!

Betty watched as Jughead closed the front door, still wearing the South Side Serpent jacket he had just received. Jughead looked at Betty, who had a look of mixed emotions. "So you're a Serpent now?" She asked. Jughead sighed and began to respond, "Betts--" Betty cut him off, saying, "No, I'm okay with it. Besides, you look really hot in that leather."

Jughead smirked and stepped closer. "Really?" Jughead asked, still with his smirk. "Yeah," Betty responded as Jughead continued to walk closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. When they pulled apart, Betty remarked, "And by the way, kitchen counters aren't all that comfortable."

Jughead chuckled brought Betty closer as his hands traveled to her hips. "Then why don't we upgrade to the bed?" Jughead proposed. Betty giggled and nodded before reconnecting her lips with his. Just like before, Jughead lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. In an attempt to bring the two of them into his room, Jughead accidentally backed Betty against the wall, making her moan.

Jughead's lips traveled down to her neck as he began leaving kisses and hickeys on her skin, also making her moan. "Jug," Betty moaned breathlessly, as he saw this as an urge to continue. Betty tilted her head back, giving Jughead better access to her neck. He brought his kisses back up to Betty's lips as she lifted herself from the wall, still holding onto Jughead and began stumbling into the bedroom.

Jughead was afraid she would fall, so for the third time today, he lifted her, but not before she had removed her shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. With Betty in his arms, he walked into the bedroom, still feeding into her kiss and sexily tossed her onto his bed. Betty giggled as she watched him remove his leather jacket and shirt and make his way back to her.

"Miss me?" Jughead teased, climbing on top of her. "Much," Betty responded with a smile as she bit her lip seductively. "Betty Cooper, you just know all the right buttons to push, don't you?" Jughead smirked in regards to her lip-biting. "Maybe," Betty replied in almost a whisper before letting out a small laugh and wrapping her arms around his neck once more. Their lips reunited as Betty struggled to hold in her excitement.

Betty reached her hands down to undo Jughead's belt, but was brought to a halt. "All in due time, dear," Jughead spoke with a smile. "Please," Betty begged. "Haven't you ever heard of foreplay?" Jughead teased with a raised eyebrow and smirk before once again attacking her neck with kisses, making Betty moan once more.

Somehow Betty ended up on top of Jughead as they continued to make out. "Hey, I'm a Serpent now, remember? And Serpents lead," Jughead said, rolling him and Betty over, bringing him on top. Not being able to contain himself anymore, Jughead's fingers started playing with the hem of Betty's skirt. "May I?" Jughead asked. Betty nodded eagerly and soon her skirt was off her body.

Jughead admired the sight in front of him: Betty in a black, laced bra and underwear set, both almost see-through. "Did you wear these just for me?" Jughead asked, playing with the fabric of her underwear. "Of course," Betty replied. She stroked Jughead's chest, eventually reaching his jeans. In a sultry voice, she asked, "May I?", similar to how Jughead asked her. He agreed, letting Betty remove his pants.

Betty arched her back to unhook her bra, but was in need of assistance. "Help me?" She requested. Jughead helped her remove the clothing and threw it to the floor. He saw what he's sure no one besides Betty herself has seen...and he loved it. "How could you be so modest as to cover yourself when you're so fucking sexy?" Jughead asked while smirking. Betty blushed and said, "You think it's easy to when I'm around you?"

Both chuckled before Jughead got a tighter grip on Betty's underwear, making her fangirl scream on the inside. "Please?" Betty begged, her mind racing to all the possibilities that could occur right then. Before he even gave a response, Betty thought of something that would definitely persuade him. She slid her finger from his collarbone to the hem of his boxers and whispered, "I want it."

This was enough for Jughead as he rapidly removed both of their remaining clothing and reconnected his and Betty's lips. "Ready?" Jughead asked, bringing minimal space between their lips. Betty bit her lips and said yes. Jughead's lips crashed onto hers as he went into her.

Betty moaned into the kiss, ignoring the pain that came with being her first time. As Jughead repeated his actions and their lips only parted occasionally to say "I love you", or moan, or moan "I love you." Betty was the loudest of the two, wanting this to never end. Both reaches their high and kissed passionately as they finished.

Jughead laid down next to Betty as both panted and gasped of exhaustion. "So, better than the kitchen counter?" Jughead joked, looking over at Betty. "Yeah, yeah, way better," Betty replied out-of-breath.

Okay so I am piiiiiiiiiiiiiissed! So today (11.29.17) was the release date of the new Riverdale episode (2x07) that I've waited 14 days for. My bitch of a mom who I hate won't let me watch the episode tonight because I "wouldn't take a good picture". Let me just tell you guys how fucking unphotogetic I am. It's not my fault I look like a fucking green olive! So because I'm ugly af and my fake smile makes me look like I'm having a stroke, I have to wait to midnight to watch the new episode with the possible Bughead sex scene. Lovin' life! Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for the rant. Bye.