Deprived

For those of you who read "Sleepovers & Secrets," let me clarify that this is not connected to it, although the plot was mentioned in S&S. Also, I know y'all are most likely done with all these DD/LG oneshots, but here's another, so enjoy!

Song Credit: "Training Wheels" by Melanie Martinez

NSFW

Two weeks of waiting. Two weeks of deprivation. Two weeks without a touch or mouth below her waist. That all ended today. Betty had been counting the days until her punishment would be over, and today was that glorious day.

"Daddy," Betty said, walking into the living room, her blonde waves gathered in low pigtails and her calves covered with her white knee-high socks. Her appearance was completed by the pastel pink dress that Betty wore in her Little Space, something she had been in for a while.

"Yeah, babygirl?" asked Jughead, seated comfortably on the couch. The way Betty stood biting her lip with her hands intertwined behind her back and thighs pressed together should've been answer enough, but he wanted to hear words.

"Do you want to watch TV?" He asked, playing dumb. "Nuh-uh," Betty said, shaking her head and stepping closer. "Do you want a stuffie?" Jughead played. "No," Betty answered, getting impatient.

"Do you want ice cream?" He smiled. "No, Daddy, I want this," she answered, cupping her hand over his concealed length, palming gently. "You and I both know you can't have that. You're on punishment," Jughead replied, taking her hand off of his jeans, despite the growing bulge that came from her touch.

"Nuh-uh. Because today is Tuesday and you said two Tuesdays ago that I couldn't have it until now. And I've been a very good girl," Betty refuted, desperate and eager to finally be rewarded.

"Are you lying to me, babygirl?" He asked for clarification. Betty shook her head and said, "No, Daddy. I promise," Betty swore in response, stepping even closer until she was directly in front of him with her hands folded behind her back.

"Come on, Daddy. Don't you want to play with my kitty-cat?" Betty teased, trying her best to persuade Jughead.

And of course he did; he loved her like this. Jughead loved it when Betty was all hot and bothered for him-- and it was even better when she was in her Little Space.

"Come here," Jughead said, a hand on Betty's bringing her on top of him, straddling. "But, Daddy," she paused. "I'm not allowed on top."

"Babygirl, I make the rules. And right now I want you here, like this, okay?" Jughead responded, gripping her hips. Betty nodded in agreement, swirling her pigtails in her fingers.

Jughead chuckled at the sight. This was his little girl. His princess. And she was in her truest form: playful, eager, obdient.

Jughead put his hand on the side of her jaw, thumb tracing over her lips and slowly pouring past them onto her tongue. Betty did what she always did when he put his fingers in her mouth: she giggled and sucked on his fingertips, looking up at the ceiling like she was thinking.

Jughead couldn't help but smile at the sight before taking his fingers out of her mouth and slipping his hand underneath Betty's dress. Pushing past her underwear, he put his index and middle finger inside her, pumping slowly while his thumb circled her clit.

Betty leaned forward amd clung onto Jughead's shoulders, moaning, "Daddy...Daddy, please don't stop, please."

Of course, this wouldn't be the only high Betty would go through tonight, but she didn't know that. "Bounce, babygirl," Jughead instructed, Betty following directions and beginning to lift and lower her hips onto his fingers.

"You want more, baby?" He asked. Betty nodded violently and Jughead inserted another finger, pushing Betty over the edge. Betty noticed how Jughead was left out of her euphoria and was quick to get on her knees.

"Mmhmm, not now, baby," he said, helping her up by her forearms. As she was standing, Jughead took it upon himself to strip Betty of her underwear, sliding them down her legs.

As he laid down on the couch he called Betty over, putting her on his face and shamelessly starting to eat her out. Betty reacted to Jughead's tongue on her flower with a loud moan and her hands on her breasts, thumbs rolling over her concealed nipples.

"Daddy," Betty moaned as Jughead gripped her hips and maneuvered her back and forth across his mouth, sucking intensely on Betty's clit.

"Oh, God, Daddy, pl-please...don't stop," she moaned again until she hit her second intense climax. Out-of-breath and trembling, Betty was moved underneath Jughead as he took her dress off of her and admired the sight of Betty's breasts inside her cutesy pastel pink bra.

He loved that one; the one with the little silk bow in the middle and pink lace lining the cups and straps.

He loved the way he could see her breasts bounce as he thrusted in and out of her as she cried out in absolute bliss, nearing her end.

Jughead's head was buried in Betty's neck, lips occupying themselves by kissing, pulling, and sucking on her skin, intensifying both of their releases.

"Thank you, Daddy, but now I have something for you," Betty called after-the-fact, licking her lips and bringing herself to the floor on her knees. "You really won't quit, will you, babygirl?" Jughead chuckled, getting positioned for Betty. "Mm-mm," Betty answered, shaking her head and beginning her ministrations on him.

She was licking stripes along his length, eclipting moans from the boy, hands assisting where they could. Jughead reached down and slipped his fingers between her thighs to bring her to her third high of the night...third-- but not last. The moans Betty emitted vibrated against Jughead, intensifying his experience. As Betty continued her generosity, Jughead continued his onto his princess.

When Betty hit her release, she hit it hard. Trembling over its impact, her teeth almost bit right through her lip. Betty couldn't deny how Jughead made her putty under his touch-- especially when it was for the third time in the last hour. "Babygirl, I'm--" and his body finished his sentence before his mouth could.

Betty happily accepted the taste left on her tongue as Jughead stood up and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled as she was put against the wall, ready to be defiled once more.

Twice on the couch, once on the ground, three against the wall; six total orgasms and Betty's body was worn, giving out, tired. Jughead noticed the way her head tiredly fell to his shoulder as she was pressed between his chest and the wall, eyes closed. At the sight of this, he stopped everything; pulling out and picking her up bridal style, he brought her over to the couch and looked around for the two's scattered clothing.

He found Betty's underwear and slid them back up her legs, the elastic waistband resting upon her waist. He put her limp arms through the sleeves of her dress and brought it down over her head, adjusting it properly and taking the ponytail holders out of her hair-- pigtails no more. 

After Jughead was dressed, Betty was once again lifted bridal style and brought into the bedroom they shared. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. A slight smile spread Betty's lips for a millisecond as if her conscious recognized the act before her expression returned to its former state. 

"Goodnight, princess."