Everything Has Changed

There she stood standing in front of her bed, looking down a little thing. Who would've thought, one tiny object would change her entire life forever. She was shook. So shook. Jughead had told her he was on his way over, and she had no idea how to explain this to him. At all. She was scared. Would he be happy? Would he be mad? Would he leave?

Too many questions, only one way to answer them. Betty was so wrapped up in telling Jughead, she forgot having to tell her parents, her family, her friends. Oh, God.

Betty's POV

There I stood, holding something that had changed my life. How could I tell people? I sat down on my bed. I was too shook to stand. What would he say? What would he do? All of a sudden, my window slid open and my heart stopped. In climbed Jughead as he greeted me. "Juggie, I need to tell you something," I said calmly.

"You're scaring me," Jughead said as he sat next to me on my bed. "I don't know how your going to react. You might hate me," I said. Jughead looked at me with a look of concern. I showed Jughead the stick. Jughead looked down at it, then at me. My eyes started to fill with tears. "Jug, I'm pregnant," I said. Jughead began tearing up as well. "I'm already 5 weeks in," I added as a tear came down my face.

Jughead said nothing. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He finally spoke. I cupped his face in my hand and nodded my head. The biggest smile I'd ever seen appeared on his face "I'm gonna be a dad!" He repeated louder. I chuckled and smiled. "Yes, yes. You're gonna be a dad! And I'm gonna be a mom!" I said. Jughead placed his hand on my stomach.

Tears of joy replaced my tears of sorrow as Jughead skimmed his hand over my stomach. "Names? What names have you thought of?" Jughead asked. "I like Juliet," I said. Jughead looked up and smiled at me the warmest smile I am yet to see. "I like it too," Jughead said before placing a kiss onto my lips.

"How am I going to tell my parents?" I asked, placing my head gently on his shoulder. "We don't have to worry about that right now. For right now, we can just be our own little family," Jughead suggested.

Extremely short, I know! I apologize greatly! Please, please comment if you want a part two, I would be extremely happy to do so. I just thought it would be cool to see what it would be like to see Betty all pregnant and everything. Seriously hoped y'all enjoyed! Bye!