Never Have I Ever

Dandelionbaby is my world. That's it, that's the oneshot. Just kidding. Oh, also! They're just friends in this one. Enjoy!

NSFW

"Okay, so everytime we've done it, we take a drink," Jughead explained, putting a silver flask on the floor in front of them. "I know how the game goes," Betty chuckled, slightly nudging his shoulder. "You ask first."

"Okay," Jughead sighed playfully. "Never have I ever...masturbated in a public place," he said with a wink, smirking as he waited for the blonde's response. The two sat still, neither of them reaching for the flask or looking at each other until Betty broke the silence with a small chuckle, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"Um, let's see. Never have I ever watched porn," she said before both of them were reaching in front of them. "Knew it," Jughead commented underneath his breath as the blonde took a sip before passing the flask to him. 

Betty just smirked in his direction, anxiously awaiting his next question. "Never have I ever had a threesome," he asked, watching as Betty rolled her eyes and reached for the flask. "Nuh-uh, I want details," Jughead smirked, holding the flask up farther than the blonde could reach. 

"No!" she whined, reaching up. Once she realized he wasn't letting up, the blonde sighed and said, "Okay, it was a long time ago with some friends and we don't talk about it. Now give me the damn flask."

"Would never have thought that Betty Cooper would be into that type of stuff," Jughead chuckled. "You into kink, Betts? Or are you more vanilla?" "That doesn't count as a question," she replied, a red blush making its way to her cheeks. 

"I'll chug the entire flask if you answer," he said, the corners of his lips tugging up to a smile. "I mean," Betty paused, looking down at her fingertips as they nervously made contact with her other hand. "I guess I don't mind getting a little...wild," she answered sheepishly.

As Betty flushed, Jughead grinned, holding up his flask before taking a drink and squeezing his eyes shut as he put it down, "Damn, that shit is strong." "I bet," she smiled. "My turn?" "Yeah," he strained, shaking his head before Betty grabbed the small silver flask and said, "Guess we need more of this," before standing up to refill it in the kitchen.

As Betty came back, she watched Jughead in a new light while he ran his hand threw his hair before situating his beanie back on his head. "Okay, it's filled and ready for more questions," the blonde said as she sat down. "Good, I've got one," he said, "Never have I ever slept with a best friend."

Betty stayed glued in her spot, watching as her best friend didn't make a move to reach for the flask either. "Noted," Jughead said underneath his breath before nodding to her. "Never have I ever thought about sleeping with my best friend," Betty asked.

Both reached for the flask nervously, Betty getting a hold of it first as he asked, "Different best friend?" The blonde hesitated, pulling the flask from her lips and responding, "Uh, yeah...different best friend." She handed the flask over slowly, asking, "You?"

"You know her," Jughead said casually, staring at her intently as she bit her lip in thought. "From where?" She asked obliviously as he chuckled. "You've known her for a while," he replied. "C'mon, I want a name," Betty pleaded. "Please?" 

"It's, um," he paused, looking down and mumbling a name. "What?" she asked. "Her name is Betty." "Oh," the blonde replied simply. "What about you? What's his name?" With a sigh, Betty slumped and smiled, replying, "Jughead." 

"Hmm?" he asked, looking up as if she were calling for him. "No, stupid. His name is Jughead." Jughead broke out into a small grin, knowing that finally the elephant in the room had been resolved. "Next question?" he asked, getting the flask into his reach. "Yeah," Betty answered with a smile.