Brat

Guess who I collabed with again?, duh. Enjoy!

NSFW

"Betty," Jughead said lowly, gripping her chin lightly but firmly. "You do not roll your eyes at me. Are we clear?" She looked into his eyes and bit her cheek, her eyebrows were furrowed and she bit back a retort.

"Fine." She snapped back, jerking her face away from his hold so that her focus could go back onto his phone. "I wouldn't have to if you'd just give me some attention," she mumbled. "What was that?" he asked in response before she sat up again. "You heard me."

"I'm not appreciating this attitude," Jughead replied strictly. "I said, I wouldn't have to...if you'd just give me some attention!" The blonde yelled, her insides shaking from what was to come. Her strong facade slowly pooling in her lap as she saw his clenched jaw and disapproval etched onto his face.

"I mean, I--" "No, you've said enough," he replied, eyebrows furrowed and a firm grip in her neck. "Don't tell me you forgot who you belong to." "No," Betty sighed defiantly. "I belong to you and only you."

Jughead tutted under his breath, adding a simple, "Yeah, that's right. Come here," patting his leg as he leaned back, hands coming behind his head. "What?" Betty growled after following his instructions. "You want my attention, you get it," Jughead replied as the blonde situated herself more comfortably.

"Well, what now?" She replied with slight irritation. "This attitude better stop, now Betty. I don't appreciate it." "You've said that," She huffed, completely ignoring what he had just asked of her.

"Listen," he said roughly, his hand coming around the skin of her neck to grip. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but this certainly isn't my sweet girl." Betty frowned, her eyes not meeting his as she starting to climb off of his lap.

"No." He stated simply, pinching her hip, "What do you think you're doing?" She shrugged her shoulders, something she knew got to him when he was deep into dom space. He needed words from her, but she thought otherwise.

"Words," Jughead mentioned, a hand on the side of the rebelling blonde's face. "Make me," Betty replied defiantly. "Are you being a brat?" he asked sternly, both hands now firmly grounding her hips. "You and I both know I don't tolerate brats."

Betty nearly whined in response, her hands trying to fight against his hold. "Don't fight me, Betty; your punishment will only get worse," Jughead spoke lowly, his eyes dark and mysterious as the blonde tried to cover the shiver she felt running through her.

"You're not gonna do anything to me," Betty replied, tempting fate. "Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure of that," he said before gently sliding her hips against his thigh. Betty bit back a moan and Jughead smiled, knowing that whatever stubborn facade she was using would be gone by the time he was done with her.

She managed a weak whimper, stoping as he took his hands off her hips, although Jughead knew that her way of refusing was to show defiance. "Move on your own against my thigh. Come on," Jughead instructed gruffly, making sure she kept a rhythm before his hands moved behind his head, watching her move against his jeans.

Betty did as told, her hands trying to bring his back to her hips, although he remained unmoved, chuckling, "If you wanna get off, it's gonna be on your own, babygirl." She let out a small cry, her body aching for his touch.

"Juggie, please," she yearned, gripping onto his sweater as her hips slowed. "No. No hands," he replied. "Keep moving," Jughead instructed, pinching her thigh before his hands moved back behind his head.

"No, I want," Betty paused, her arm stretching out to his other leg as she moved to straddle his waist. "No," he interrupted, hands moving her back to her original spot as she pouted. "Now do as I said and keep going," he growled lowly in her ear.