Better Ideas

NSFW

After walking into the trailer, Jughead sat down on the couch as Betty walked into the bedroom. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Jughead called out to his girlfriend, unaware of what she was doing.

"I have a better idea," Betty spoke seductively making her presence known as she walked out of the bedroom. Jughead looked up to see his blonde beauty, clad in a black lace bra and matching pair of underwear.

"And what does your idea include?" Jughead teased as he got up and walked to her, putting his hands on Betty's hips as her arms wrapped around Jughead's neck. 

"You. Me. Bedroom," Betty replied as Jughead looked her up and down. "And if you want to see more of me, you'll have to undress me yourself," she added, smirking and biting her bottom lip. "With pleasure," replied Jughead slyly before their lips were pressed together with heat.

After stumbling back into the bedroom and bringing Jughead with her, Betty fell back onto the bed, Jughead now on top of her as he began peppering kisses all over her neck and collarbone, trailing down to her chest and stomach as Betty moaned lightly and played with his hair.

Jughead brought his kisses up higher as he allowed Betty to remove his shirt and splay her palms against his bare chest. Betty bit her lip as Jughead began to unhook her bra and move his hands to caress her newly revealed skin.

"Oh, Juggie," Betty sighed in a moan as she began to unbutton and unzip Jughead's jeans. "Don't stop," she breathed, throwing her head back. Despite her request, Jughead did stop, bringing his lips from her breasts up to hers.

Betty began to tug on Jughead's boxers as he slid her underwear down Betty's legs. And with barely any hesitation, Jughead slammed into Betty as she cried out in pleasure. 

Wrapping her arms around the back of Jughead's neck, Betty brought him closer as Jughead lifted her from the bed and brought Betty on top of him. As she bounced on him, both found relase nearing close. 

"Oh, fuck!" Betty moaned, hands playing with Jughead's hair and fingers tangling in his dark locks. After both came down from their high, Betty fell beside Jughead and interlocked their fingers as Jughead used the sheets to cover them.

"Jug? You home?" called out the voice of FP Jones as Betty and Jughead heard the trailer door open and shut, along with footsteps coming into the hall. "Shit, I didn't know my dad would be back," Jughead whispered in worry. "What do we do?" Betty whispered back. "Maybe we can pretend we're sleeping?" he responded. "Yeah, okay," Betty whispered as the two began to act asleep.

"I have a better idea," said FP as he stood in the doorway. "You two can get dressed and then come eat the dinner I brought home from Pop's."