No Hands

Ah, yes. Another collab. Enjoy!

NSFW

The blonde's voice was the only thing pulling Jughead's eyes away from his screen as she greeted him with a simple, "Hey, stranger." Betty stepped into the small room with a smile, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Hey, Betts," Jughead smiled in response before going back to his writing. "Uh uh, Jug, eyes up here," she said, slowly unbuttoning her trench coat, black lace beneath it revealing itself slightly.

It took a slow moment before he peeled his eyes from his screen. "Sorry, Bet--" Jughead stuttered, his eyes slowly raking her in as she smiled coyly down at him. A one-piece black lingerie set with attached garters greeted him before Betty was throwing the fabric of her trench coat to the side.

He watched in awe as she came over to the bunk bed's ladder, one hand on a bar as she motioned him over, "C'mon Jug, I'll give you tonight's plans." "Is that so?" Jughead asked in a murmur, closing his laptop screen, before loosening his shirt. "Uh-huh," Betty nodded, her eyes following him as he climbed up the ladder and sat on his bed.

"So hurry up here before I change my mind," Betty smirked with glossed lips, watching as Jughead climbed the short ladder to his bed, the blonde following after him. "Now, tell me about your plans, he smirked as she straddled his waist. "Well, first, I think I wanna get myself off by grinding against you. Then, maybe if you're good, I'll reward you with my mouth."

"Sounds good to me," he smirked, gripping her hips to help drag her against him. "No hands," She instructed, pinning his them up above his head. Jughead knew he could overpower her in a heartbeat, but nevertheless, he let her have his fun; letting her think she was strong enough to dominate him.

She gasped softly as her hips rolled against him, her hands firm on his stomach. "That feel good?" he smirked, watching the thin fabric of her lingerie rub against his jeans. Betty placed a single finger against his lips before closing her eyes, head tilting back.

He chuckled against her finger, bucking his hips up against hers, which caught her by surprise. "Jug," she sighed dreamily. After fully realizing his actions, Betty gave a bitten lip look at him and said, "I'm in charge tonight. That means you don't get to tease me."

He gave a slight pout and asked, "Why not?" in response. "Because I said so," she stated, circling her hips as she neared climax, barely able to contain herself as she had edged herself continuously that day just for tonight.

Betty bit down on her bottom lip, her other hand snaking down to where the two met, rubbing herself over the fabric while her eyes locked on the sight. She smiled through a moan, feeling herself unwind as her climax caught up with her, mouth falling open as her eyes squeezed shut.

"Fuck," she whispered, her pace slowing down as she underwent her powerful waves. "You have no idea how good that felt," Betty chuckled, trying to catch her breath. "I believe I was promised that pretty little mouth of yours," Jughead said with a smile, one hand coming to the side of her face.

"Well, that depends," Betty replied, hands trailing up his stomach slowly. "Have you been good?" "Of course, baby. Just for you," Jughead replied sincerely, although Betty's expression said otherwise.

"Oh really? Because if I remember correctly, you were still focused on your computer when I got here," she remarked. "So, convince me why I should give you that." "Because I held back from grabbing your cute little body when you were riding my leg just a moment ago," Jughead teased earning his hands back as he gripped her hips once more.

"Yeah?" she whispered as he sat up. "Can't you feel how desperate I am for you, Betts?" he asked, taking her hand and placing it beneath the two of them, where she could feel what her climax did to him.