F*ck

NFSW

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me that you love me, even if it's fake," innocent Betty Cooper sang, humming the next line due to it's profanity. Her boyfriend, Jughead Jones, knew she didn't swear and filled her in on the next line, making his presence known.

"'Cause I don't fucking care at all." Betty turned around, walking closer to Jughead slowly, singing, "You've been out all night; I don't know where you've been. You're slurring all your words, not making any sense." Only this time, she sang it.

"But I don't fucking care at all." Betty approached Jughead and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, leaning in for a kiss. "Betty Cooper using such deviant language? Shocking!" Jughead joked slyly when they departed.

"But also so...sexy...at the same time," he added, making Betty bite her bottom lip and smirk. "Oh, really?" "Really. I mean, it's just so new and unheard of. Definitely a turn-on," Jughead replied, a smirk of his own playing at his lips.

With slight dominance, Betty reconnected their lips before Jughead turned them both around without breaking the kiss, leaving Betty against the wall and Jughead in front of her. Once their brief makeout session had come to an end, Jughead began slightly chuckling.

Betty, sparked with curiosity, was eager to know what was so funny to interrupt their 'moment.' "What? What is it?" "Oh, just...imagining all the things I would love to do to you right now," Jughead replied, his smirk strong and those words alone making Betty get excited.

"Do them," Betty whispered seductively in response. Next thing she knew, Jughead's lips were on hers again, claiming dominance over Betty...and she loved it. As their heated makeout session continued, Jughead's hands traced up Betty's sides before reaching her breasts.

His feeling her up lead Betty to shamelessly moan into the kiss, spreading pride within Jughead. Betty's timid hands found themselves fondling with Jughead's shirt, trying desperately to remove the garment. All her life, Betty was told these acts were deviant or wrong.

But if wanting him--right there, right then--was wrong, she didn't want to be right. After his shirt was thrown to the ground, Jughead brought his lips down to Betty's neck, searching for that special spot of hers.

Betty leaned her head back against the wall, giving him better access and leading him to her spot. Once reaching it, Betty had a jolt of arousal shoot through her, making to her moan loudly. "Oh, glory, her moans," Jughead thought to himself. "They're the best things I've ever heard."

Betty wasn't shy of throwing her silk, cream-colored nightgown off her body and to the floor, leaving her solely in her white bra and underwear. "Babygirl, you're perfect," Jughead sighed, taking in her image. Betty blushed sheepishly in response. "Boy, I love you," she said, smiling.

"I wanna prove it," Betty added, stepping closer to fill the space that was created when Jughead stepped back to view her. Slinging and arm around the back of his neck and reconnecting their lips, Betty was interrupted by Jughead replying, "Okay. What do you want to do?"

Betty didn't verbally respond; she did not want to be predictable. Instead she kissed him once more, not allowing him to interrupt again and lightly pushed herself off the wall, turning the two around and walking backwards to the bed.

After Betty had stumbled back onto the mattress, bringing Jughead on top of her, she began trying to get his jeans off. Jughead assisted her as they continued their kiss, Betty breaking apart for a moment. "Juggie?" "Hmm?" She looked in his eyes and repeated the word that started this.

"Fuck me. Please, I need you in me. Like now," Betty rambled in a rush of lust. "Anything for you," Jughead replied, reaching under Betty to unhook her bra, her arching her back in assistance. He didn't do one hook at a time to tease her; she had waited long enough already.

Once the garment had been removed, Jughead found himself accidentally staring, sparking worry within Betty as she went to cover herself again with her arms. "What's wrong? Do you want to stop? Is it too much? Am I just not enough? I'm sorry, Juggie, I know--"

"Hey, hey, hey. Nothing's wrong, it's just...you're breathtaking, Betty. And I still want to if you do," Jughead interrupted. Betty smiled and sat upright, uncovering herself again, leaning in for a kiss, which turned into yet another makeout session.

She leaned back onto the bed as Jughead came over her again. Just like before, he began feeling her up, only this time, Betty began sliding her underwear down her pale legs before moving on to remove Jughead's boxers. "You're completely sure about this?" he asked.

Betty nodded, and with that simple motion, Jughead went in her slowly, causing a loud whimper to escape Betty's lips. "Do you want to stop?" Jughead asked, concerned. Betty shook her head with eyes shut tight. "N-no," her frail voice cracked.

Jughead knew this was her first time, as it was also his, and from what he had heard, Betty would be in pain before she was in nirvana. Slowly, Jughead went into her again, prompting a grunt of pain to come from Betty as bedsheets were gripped tightly.

Again and again, in and out, the pain started to recede and pleasure took its place. Betty's whimpers became moans as her palms splayed across Jughead's bare chest. "Don't s-stop," Betty begged before rolling her head back, overwhelmed with indulgence.

"Betty, Betts. Look at me, baby," Jughead ordered softly. Betty did as told, looking in his eyes, but having to break the eye contact once Jughead had hit the perfect spot. Jughead noticed the way she looked when she was about to moan and while she was doing it.

He noticed how she looked after when she blushed, embarrassed of her actions. And when she tilted her head to the right and closed her eyes peacefully, rather than intensely, Jughead saw the glow Betty wore like a crown; the sparkle of her skin and the beauty that radiated from her.

With her release peaking close, Betty begged him for deliverance. "J-Juggie!" She moaned, the pitch of her voice going higher at the end. Diving his lips to her neck slowly, Jughead mumbled the words against her skin, "Say my name again."

Betty, trying to catch her breath, was trying to fulfill his command, but she was far too scattered. It wasn't until he had slammed into her that Betty could hit her release, Jughead as well. "Oh, J..." Betty voice trailed as paces started to slow. "J-Juggie, that was...amazing."

"I couldn't agree more," he replied, pecking her jawline after tiredly collapsing beside her. "I love you," she said, intertwining her fingers and smiling. "I will never stop loving you, Betty Cooper," Jughead smiled in response.