Clichè

^^An idea of how Betty looks

Song Credit: "Honeymoon Fades" by Sabrina Carpenter

Partly-NSFW

Jughead Jones hated clichès, but one day a year he'd allow himself twenty-four hours to cave and become one for his wife. Carmel chocolates, flowers, small gifts, rose petals on the bed; all of it.

"Babe," Betty said, a smile in her tone as she placed her hand on top of Jughead's. "Hmm?" he replied, his eyes focused on the road as his free hand stayed on the wheel. "I love you," she replied, her head laying against the headrest of her seat.

"I love you too, Betts," Jughead smiled before turning his head to look at her briefly, the headlights of a passing car running over her face for a moment. "Dinner was amazing," Betty said as she looked out her window at the night sky.

"Yeah," he chuckled before adding, "I booked that reservation last December." "Really?" she asked with her eyes widened. "Yeah," he answered, as the car switched lanes. "Wow," Betty laughed before silence settled over the two again.

It wasn't long until Jughead was pulling them into their driveway, putting the car in park before getting out to escort the blonde inside. "Should I expect any more surprises?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at her husband. "Maybe a few," Jughead replied with a smile.

His hand rested on the small of her back as they walked side by side into their bedroom's doorway, Betty gasping as she saw the display inside. "Jug, this looks...amazing," she smiled, her heart swooning at the sight of candles and rose petals.

"I thought you might like it," Jughead smiled, looking down at the blonde in front of him before she walked into the room. She sat at the foot of the bed, slipping off her black heels with a smile as her husband followed in her steps.

Betty smiled at him and said, "Now watch as an hour worth of curling and styling disappears in three, two," Betty paused, her hand coming to her hair, which was bunched to one side with curls and finding the key bobby pin. "One," she said, pulling the pin out of her hair and sending the curls to her shoulders.

The two chuckled briefly before Jughead was leaning down and placing a kiss on top of the blonde's head. She smiled before standing up and walking to her side of the bed, her back faced to her husband as she asked, "Unzip me?"

He walked over slowly with a smile and the response of, "Of course," before his hand was on the back zipper of the little black dress. She smiled as she turned around, the garment falling down her stomach until the blonde was able to step out of it.

---

And after what felt like an eternity of lips and hands, the two laid beside each other, admiration in their eyes as they settled between the sheets with satiated sighs and exhales. "I swear, if we weren't already married, I'd propose right now," Jughead smiled as Betty laid on her side, afterglow present against her skin.

"Really?" she asked with a smile. "Of course," he replied with an expression that read "Obviously." "I love you, Betts," he said, pulling her closer and laying his palm against the crown of her head. 

"I'm assuming Mr. Clichè leaves at midnight?" Betty asked, slightly lifting her head from his chest. "Maybe," he paused before looking over at the TV and moving to lay on his back. "But that doesn't mean our night's over yet. I'm thinking we watch our occult favorites, maybe a few documentaries if you're up for it?"

Betty only smiled in response as she swooned in her head. "He knows me like no one else," she thought before nodding, laying her head on his chest once more before the TV illuminated the dark corners of the room where candles didn't seem to reach.