Needy

Okay so this is my third collab with (second in this book), which is great in my opinion, so I hope you enjoy it, and if you haven't already, pay a visit to Snoopy's account and read her AMAZING stories! Enjoy!

NSFW

"Jug," Betty whined as she jumped onto the couch next to Jughead, her knees almost hitting his side with the way she had landed. His gaze didn't leave the glowing screen of his laptop, nor did his fingers leave the keyboard as he replied, "What is it, Betts?"

"I'm so bored," Betty answered in a needy tone, hitting her head against the backrest of the couch before rolling off on a heap to the floor, still not earning a glance from her boyfriend.

"Where's your phone?" Jughead asked. "Don't you have games on there?" She rolled her eyes, climbing back onto the couch and laying her head on his shoulder. "I don't want to play them right now," Betty replied.

"Why not?" Jughead asked softly, not even moving his head to place a kiss on her temple. "Because I don't want to," she huffed, leading a soft sigh to escape the boy's lips. "Well, do you wanna go shopping with Veronica? Or play football with Archie?"

Betty looked up and gave him a look, saying, "Football, really?" "Well, I don't know, Betty," Jughead snapped gently, too involved in his writing to give the situation much thought. She slowly inched away and rested her head on the armrest instead of his shoulder.

"I can't believe he cares more about his damn novel than he does about his own girlfriend," Betty mumbled under her breath, keeping her body as close to the side of the couch as possible, not wanting to be too close to Jughead. "Did you say something?" he asked, eyes still fixated on his stupid computer.

"Forget it!" she answered, getting up and stomping back into Jughead's room. Sure, he had been entrapped by his work before, but never like this. Betty curled her fists as she laid back against his comforter. She had come over to the trailer to have his attention and love, not to be ignored. Blowing the hair away from her face, Betty knew what she had to do...seduce Jughead.

"I know I have them in here," Betty mumbled to herself, digging through her bag. "Got it," she said happily, pulling out two ponytail holders and a lollipop. Smirking to herself, Betty came out of his room and into the living room.

"Jug?" "Yeah?" Jughead sighed. She walked over to the couch and sat down beside him, her legs criss-cross as she faced him and held her hair bands up, saying, "I need help." He turned to look at Betty, taking the bands and grouping her hair into pigtails.

After Jughead finished fixing up her hair, he turned back to his screen, to which Betty sighed and said, "Ah-hem!" After getting no response, she repeated herself in a more desperate tone. "Jughead!" "What, honey?" Jughead asked, his fingers stilling over the keyboard as he momentarily stopped punching at the keys.

"Can I have this lollipop?" Betty asked, snuggled up to his side. "Fine by me." She smiled as she unwrapped it, placing the candy between her lips and laying her head back down on his shoulder. "Thank you, ," Betty sighed happily, smiling up at him.

"Mmhmm," Jughead replied, not at all engaged in the conversation. Knowing he would at least warn her, Betty started sliding the sucker out of her mouth and back in, teeth lightly grazing the hard candy sensually. But he showed no signs of acknowledgment; he didn't warn her or even look in Betty's direction.

She tried sucking in air anytime she put her lollipop back between her lips. "Mmm," Betty moaned. "This is really good. Do you wanna try it?" she asked, hoping to at least gain a verbal response.

"I'm good," Jughead replied simply, causing Betty to lightly groan. "How about you go read, Betts?" "I don't want to! I wanna do something with you, ," Betty snapped, sliding a finger from his temple to his jawline.