Paci

I feel like agere and collabs with BugheadJones433 is just my brand now. That being said, enjoy!

If there was one thing Betty needed in her little space, it was her little pink pacifier. She wouldn't do anything unless she had it either in her mouth or her hand.

It was a coping mechanism whenever she started to feel uneasy. Fidgeting with the pacifier or having it in her mouth eased her mind and almost immediately got her to relax, needed especially when Jughead couldn't be available to her.

Anytime Jughead was over at Betty's house or she was at his trailer in her little space, he always made sure Betty had her favorite gear to keep her happy.

Simple but effective, Jughead made sure Betty never left the house without something that would ease her. Specifically on days when her social anxiety kicked in.

"Daddy!" Betty called out, coming into the living room with tears in her eyes, immediately running into Jughead's embrace and clinging onto his shirt. "What, baby? What is it, sweetheart?" "I lost it!" she cried. "Lost what, babygirl?" he asked, his hand gently running over her back.

"My paci!" Betty sobbed, clinging onto his neck as he gently picked her up. Holding her close to his chest as he rubbed her back. "Honey, just breathe. It's okay, we'll find it, I promise," Jughead eased, smoothing the back of her head with his hand.

"B-But...but I looked everywhere!" she cried onto his shoulder he shifted her, carrying the blonde on his side as they headed towards Betty's little playroom. "I'm sure we'll find it somewhere, precious girl."

"But what if we can't!" Betty whimpered, her legs kicking as in indication she wanted down. Once she was placed on the ground, she yanked at his hand and pulled him along. "Hold on, hon," Jughead chuckled, following the blonde as she tugged him. 

She looked at him with an angry face before stomping down, replying, "I need my paci!" before her eyes began tearing up again. "I know, babygirl," he smiled, a hand on her back gently guiding her to her playroom.

"It'll be okay baby," he tried, although that wasn't a response Betty wanted to hear. "I want it now!" She yelled, hiding her glance as she realized her harsh tone. Jughead raised an eyebrow in response, asking, "Did you just raise your voice?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Betty whimpered in response before mumbling, "I miss my paci." "I know, you do, baby," he replied softly, his hands on her shoulders as he kneeled in front of her. "I promise you we'll find it, okay?" Betty nodded in response as he stood and took the blonde's hand. "Can you help Daddy look, sweetheart?"

With a finger pushed against her lips, she hummed a, "Mhmm," before the two walked into her room. "I was cuddling with Puppy and I couldn't find it!" "Why don't you check over there and I'll look over here," Jughead suggested, pointing to the other side of the room. 

Betty nodded before walking away, her fingertip on her lip as she looked around. She looked underneath a dresser before stating once more that she couldn't find it. "Well, hon," Jughead chuckled, "You're going to have to try a little harder than that."

"But I need it now, Daddy! I need my paci!" Betty cried before plopping herself down to the carpet, starting to cry with her hands playing with her dress. Jughead sighed, crouching down so he could pull his girl in close, scratching her scalp lightly as she cried and hiccupped into his shirt. 

He picked her up and placed a kiss to her temple to soothe her. "D-Daddy," Betty sobbed, grabby hands clutching onto his shirt. "I know, precious girl, I know," Jughead sympathized. "Why don't you take a nap while I look for your paci, okay?" 

"No! I can't take my nap without my paci!" she cried. "Oh, honey," Jughead eased, brushing her hair away from her face. Her cheeks flushed and became rosy as she caught her breath. "Do we need to get you another one?"

"No! I need mine!" Betty whimpered. "I understand, babygirl, but after a while, if we can't find it, will you let Daddy get you a new one?" Jughead asked softly. She thought to herself as she sniffled before nodding slowly. 

"Okay?" "Okay, Daddy," she sniffled before being picked up and placed on her small bean bag chair. "Let's just see if Daddy can find it first, okay?" Betty nodded, bouncing her hands in her lap before feeling something between her and the seat.

She squirmed in her spot before she stood, her eyes lit up as she spotted her pacifier. "Daddy!" Betty exclaimed with excitement. "I found it! I found it! It's not lost," she beamed as he walked over.

"Aww, babygirl, good job!" Jughead praised, giving his blonde a small hug and a kiss on the forehead before his eyes found the small ball of yarn in the corner that Betty had for her stuffed cat. 

He picked up, taking some of the yarn from the bundle and taking Betty's newly found pacifier, saying, "Why don't we make your paci into this?" He asked, putting the makeshift necklace around the blonde's neck. "That way, you never lose it again."

Betty fidgeted the new piece of jewelry, happily before looking up with wide eyes. "Thank you, Daddy!" She smiled immediately popping it into her mouth, snuggling into his embrace as he tucked her in for her nap.