Good Girl

Yep, we back at it again, BugheadJones433. Enjoy!

NSFW

Betty was never one to break the rules on purpose. She loved to please Jughead, in and out of the bedroom. Whether it was cuddling or making love, she was always compliant.

"Baby, come here," Jughead said, waving his hand over from where Betty sat on her pile of blankets and pillows. She listened immediately, skipping over before climbing onto the bed. "Yes, sir?"

"Come here," he smiled, opening out his arms for her. "I wanna hold you." Betty wore a smile as she curled up in his lap. "I'm's feeling needy, babygirl," Jughead said gently, running a hand through her hair.

She only nodded in response, moving to get up before hands on her hips left her straddling him. Betty moved hands down to begin undoing the big, white buttons of her top, but Jughead stopped her, putting his hands over hers and saying, "Here, let me, babygirl."

"I need you to follow my directions, understood?" "Yes, sir," she answered, fingers now playing with each other rather than her buttons. "That's my good girl," Jughead praised with a smile, placing a sweet kiss on Betty's cheek.

She giggled softly, still waking up from her nap she took roughly twenty minutes ago. "Am I your good girl?" Betty asked, letting him pull her now unbuttoned down the middle top off of her shoulders.

"Yes, you are, baby. You're my good little girl," Jughead replied with a chuckle before his hands were tracing the sides of her legs, concealed with the sheer white fabric of her knee-highs. "Do you wanna be a good girl and take off your panties for me?" he asked with hands resting at her hips.

Betty nodded, lifting herself from his lap slightly before she slid the soft fabric down her thighs. Jughead helped her pull them down her legs before setting them on the ground somewhere. He shifted so that her heat was against his arousal, making Betty mewl softly and rest her head on his shoulder.

Jughead allowed her to slightly rub against him for a mere moment before sliding a hand down between the two, catching Betty by surprise. She lurked forward slightly as he gently slid over her flower.

"Looks like someone else is needy, too," Jughead commented before pulling his hand back and cleaning her off his fingers with his tongue. "Come here," he instructed after laying on his back and pulling her up by the hips.

His hands found their way to the insides of her thighs, kneading at the skin tenderly. "Are you aching, babygirl?" "Yes, sir," Betty answered in a breathy sigh, placing her hands firmly on the bedsheets.

"Well, let me fix that for you," Jughead replied, breathing against her heat before settling Betty over him. At first, he moved his hand underneath her, letting Betty grind against his palm for a moment.

"Does that feel good?" "Mmhmm," she whined before Jughead replaced his hand with his mouth, his fingers laced with hers. Betty whimpered his name, her hips finding a steady rhythm as she rocked against his tongue.

"Try to stay still, baby," he said against her thigh. "Sorry, sir," Betty apologized before throwing her head back. The small whimpers and moans she made had Jughead smiling against her before taking his hands away from Betty's, moving to hold her back up.

"It feels so good," Betty cried out, his tongue tracing her ache before dipping into her. Her walls tightened around his tongue as his jeans became too tight, hands gripping her hips tightly.

"Can I cum? Pr-Pretty please?" Betty begged, trying her best to hold out until he gave a response. Jughead heard her but gave no response, simply continuing his work on her without a word.

"Please?" And again, no response. "Sir," Betty whined, her hands gripping the sheets. "Da..." her voice trailed as she got more sensitive by the second. He growled in response, biting her gently.

"Um, I'm sorry," Betty apologized, not knowing if Jughead had noticed yet. "Shh, babygirl," he said gently. "You're getting too worked up." "You felt so good, I'm sorry, sir. I had to--" she rambled before being cut off by him moving her to lay against his side.

"Shh, baby. Why are you crying?" Jughead asked gently, wiping away the tears under her eyes with his thumb. "Because I came with-without your permission and now I'm not your good girl anymore!" Betty whined as she continued crying.

"Calm down, babygirl. You're always my good little girl, okay, baby? Nothing can change that," Jughead soothed, his hand running through her hair. "I didn't answer you because I wanted you to cum. I would've told you no if I wanted you to wait. You did nothing wrong, baby."

"But I'm still sorry--" "No, babygirl," he interrupted. "Don't be sorry," he said with a smile, moving to lay on his side, cradling her. "I'm not mad at you in the slightest, babygirl." "Promise?" Betty asked, sniffling. "I promise," Jughead replied.

"You're my good little girl," he paused, kissing the blonde's cheek. "Always." Kissing her again. "And." Kissing her again. "Forever." Kissing her one last time as she giggled and squirmed slightly. "Understand?" "Yes, sir," Betty answered, replacing her tears for a smile.