Chapter One (Remake)

It has been seven years since the final fight with Kid Buu. After that, everyone has continued living their lives without a problem. The world had truly been safe from evil but now? Well, as one of history's greatest stories end, a new one begins. This new story begins with a young Saiyan boy...

In the mountains lived one of history's greatest fighters, Goku! He was out in the field working to earn some money for his family but became bored from doing it and so, begins training. As he practiced throwing a couple punches and kicks, he transforms into Super Saiyan.

Goku:"Alright! It's been a while since I trained. And since Chichi isn't here..."

Goku begins his training while also somewhat destroying the land around him as he landed downward kicks into the ground. As he continues training, out of everyone's sight, a space pod of some kind was heading for plant earth. As Goku was done with the practice rounds, he saw the space pod crash down in a nearby forest, down a steep mountain.

Goku:"Huh? What was that?"

Goku flys down to the forest where the smoke was visible. As Goku reaches closer to the area, he noticed the space pod had a futuristic feeling too it. What mostly stood out to him was that the Capsule Corp logo was on this machine.

Goku:"Did Bulma make this?"

Goku observes the machine some more and saw that a baby was inside.

Goku:"What's a baby doing inside one of these things?"

Goku had opened the lid and saw a sleeping baby. He noticed a note was next to the baby and started to read it...

???:"Whoever is reading this, please take care of my child. I can no longer protect him from them any longer. I do hope that whoever has found my son will take good care of him and raise him to be a strong fighter. Please...take care of Mercury for me..."

As Goku finishes the note, the baby begins to cry.

Goku:"So that's what happened then? Wondered what happened to him"

Goku picks up the baby and a Saiyan tail was seen.

Goku:"A Saiyan?! I thought me and Vegeta were the last pure ones left! Man, this doesn't really make any sense. Well, for now I have to take you to Chichi. She will probably like having another baby around the house. What do you say Mercury? You like that idea?"

The baby stops crying and starts laughing.

Goku:"Alright then! Time to take you to see Chichi and Goten! He'll love to have a younger brother!"

And so, The story begins with Mercury as he begins his journey to becoming one of the strongest fighters known. But, I'm getting ahead of myself for now. We shall start from here and work up to the present.