Chapter 55: Mercury and Hit working together!

Mercury was laying low, regaining most of the energy he used so far.

Mercury:"Still can't believe that I have to help the demon realm..but it's for the universe...what can I do?"

Mercury was in thought until he sense three people fighting and decided to join.

Mercury:"This should keep me busy from Damien's offer"

Mercury felt one of the energy's close off the edge and notice how it felt similar to someone.

Mercury:"Is that...if it is then I better get there quick!"

Mercury transforms into Super Saiyan God and dashes up into the air.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit was able to save Caulifla and Kale from two pride troopers who called themselves Dyspo and Kunshi. Sadly Kunshi had trapped Hit and Dyspo took advantage of this and started brutally punching Hit, Dyspo goes for a devastating punch but sudden a red glow of aura lands in front of Dyspo who caught his hand, as the red aura fades it revealed Mercury in a cocky smile.

Mercury:"Sup"

Mercury then does a tornado kick to Dyspo's chest and sends him back to Kunshi.

Hit:"I didn't need your help"

Mercury:"Sure about that? We may not be close like you are with Goku but you can trust me when I say I came to help"

Hit:"Fine but he's mine"

Hit looks at Dyspo and back to Mercury.

Mercury:"Nah I think I'll have a crack at him"

Caulifla:"Mercury!"

Mercury looks to the side to see Caulifla taking care of Kale. Mercury just nods with a smile and focuses back on Dyspo.

Dyspo:"You got a lot of nerve to look away from a fight"

Mercury:"Heh. Come on then"

Mercury ignites his aura and dashes to Dyspo who was quicker than Mercury could respond and punch him in his face. As Mercury was sent back Hit goes for landing a punch into Dyspo but was caught by Kunshi's ropes and was pulled away. Mercury and Dyspo dashes side to side, talking.

Mercury:"You're really fast. Now I can see why Hit was having a hard time with you"

Mercury goes for an instant transmission but Dyspo appears in front of Mercury and punches him away, canceling the instant transmission.

Mercury:"He's able to stop instant transmission?!"

Mercury places his feet on the ground to stop his movements and Dyspo appears again, this time going for a kick but Mercury was able to transform into Blue with an counter punch but Dyspo was able get back, dodging the attack.

Dyspo:"You're able to read my movements?!"

Mercury transforms back to Red with another cocky smile.

Mercury:"Your speed is amazing but it ain't nothing if your attacks are too linear. As long I'm able to predict and time it right then this fight won't last long"

Mercury and Dyspo begin clashing while Hit was back where the fight started and soon so did Mercury as he destroyed a mountain and slides next to Hit.

Hit:"Mercury you said to trust each other right?"

Mercury:"Yea"

Hit:"Then let's switch targets"

Hit charges at Dyspo while Mercury turns to Kunshi.

Mercury:"So what's special about you?"

Kunshi:"Wait until you see"

Kunshi fires golden like strings everywhere near him while Mercury stood there confused.

Kunshi:"This is my ultimate defense! You won't be able to touch me!"

Mercury:"Heh let's find out shall we?"

Mercury takes a step near the strings which explodes underneath him.

Kunshi:"Fool! Haha!"

Just then Mercury transformed into Blue and dashed through the mine field.

Kunshi:"What?!"

Kunshi fired more explosive strings towards Mercury who punched his way through and landed a heavy gut shot into Kunshi, as he flew into a pile of rocks Mercury fired multiple ki blast to Kunshi. As Mercury was wrapping up with Kunshi, Hit also finished off Dyspo and sent him off the stage but only to be saved by Kunshi as he jumped out the pile of rocks with his strings being used on Dyspo. Kunshi then attacks Hit but only for Hit to use his timeskip attack to punch Kunshi out the stage and eliminating him.

Mercury:"Nice one Hit!"

Hit:"..."

Mercury:"Guess we should part ways now huh?"

Hit:"Yes and if we meet again then we will fight"

Mercury:"I like the sound of that"

Mercury and Hit both smile to each other before doing a fist bump and begun walking away in different directions.