Chapter 97: Mastery of Instincts (Part 4)

Black:"You're supposed to be dead!"

Mercury:"...."

Damien:"I remember that power...That same damn power that was used against Xicor and me!"

Grand Priest:"This is a rather...interesting development"

Mercury slowly walks over to Mira and Norbi.

Norbi:"M-Mercury..."

Mira:"Hmph, This power won't be enough!"

Mira throws a punch at Mercury but dodges the attack with ease. Mira continues on trying to hit Mercury but fails every time. Black and Damien join in and try to land a solid hit on Mercury but none of them can land a hit.

Damien:"Damnit...How the hell are we supposed to beat this?!"

Mercury:"...You don't"

Mercury jumps over the three villains and walks back to Norbi. As so, the three villains received punches at incomparable speeds.

Black:"H-How did he..."

Damien:"He's too quick...that's why"

Mercury raised his hand above Norbi and gave him some of his energy.

Norbi:"Man, you do this 'last minute' save all the time?"

Mercury:"Go and help Xicor and Goku. We need them still"

Norbi:"Got it!"

Norbi runs over to Xicor But Black follows him in pursuit.

Black:"Not on my watch kid! The Zero Mortal-"

Mercury appears in front of Black and lands a right punch on Black. Black was sent across the room and into a wall.

Mercury:"You'll have to go through me first..."

Mira dashed into Mercury and fires a blast at him. Mercury dodges the attack at the last second and counters with a side-punch on Mira and then kicking him away.

Black dashes behind Mercury with his Ki blade but Mercury dodges all swings from Black. Mercury catches his arm and throws him towards Mira.

Black:"Damn-"

Mercury follows up with rapid punches at Black, sending him away from force of each punch. Damien grabs Mercury from behind and Mira standing up.

Damien:"Not this time! Your Ultra Instinct won't save you from us!"

Mercury:"...That's What you think"

Mira throws a heavy punch at Mercury but dodges the hit, the punch hits Damien instead. Damien lets go of Mercury and receives a heavy punch from Mercury's back hand. Mercury dodges more attacks from Mira before sending him away with just the force of his aura.

Norbi:"Ultra Instinct is something serious...I don't wanna fight Mercury when he's serious like this..."

Xicor:"Heh...That's Mercury for you..."

The three villains were out together while Mercury stood still.

Black:"We had enough of you! Blast that damn Mortal!"

Black, Mira and Damien fire off gigantic Ki blasts at Mercury who still does nothing.

Mercury:"...Hmph..."

Mercury puts his arms back and cups them together.

Mercury:"Ka...me...ha...me..."

Before Mercury could counter the attack, Grand Priest stops Mercury by firing his own Ki blast, preventing Mercury from charging the Kamehameha Wave.

Mercury:"Huh?!"

Grand Priest:" I cannot allow that Mercury, you must perish"

As the blast got closer to Mercury, He attempts to charge the Kamehameha Wave.

Mercury:"Ka..me..ha..me.."

Grand Priest fires one more Ki blast at Mercury. As it heads for Mercury, he vanished.

Grand Priest:"What?!"

Mercury slams Grand Priest down to the ground with a leg drop. The Grand Priest gets up but is between the villain's and Mercury's attack.

Mercury:"HAA!!!"

Both attacks land on Grand Priest, causing a mass explosion. The three villains jump through the smoke to see Mercury still.

Black:"This time we won't miss!"

Mercury:"There won't be a next time..."

Mercury appears behind the three villains at incredible speeds and kicked each one back to the ground.

Mercury:"Norbi! Xicor! Deal with these three. I got more important things to do"

Mercury lands on the ground and turns around to see a bruised up Grand Priest.

Mercury:"Heh. It's funny. Seeing you beaten like this suits someone like you"

Grand Priest:"...Tch, I'll make you regret this!"

Grand Priest and Mercury enter into a high speed clash. Xicor and Norbi now face off the three villains.

Black:"Leaving us with these two...I'll make that mortal pay!"

Xicor:"That's funny. I bet he was thinking your worth nothing of his time"

Damien:"I'll make you hold your tongue if you keep talking to us!"

Norbi:"Then bring it!"

A footstep was heard next to Norbi as it was Goku.

Xicor:"Goku? You're hurt! You can't fight"

Goku:"Maybe not. But I'm body is telling me to fight with every ounce of energy I got left!"

Goku and Xicor transform into Super Saiyan 1 and begun their fight.

Mercury and Grand Priest were clashing with each other but a noticeable amount of energy was rising around Mercury.

Grand Priest:"What is going on..? Where is all of this energy coming from?"

Grand Priest had noticed that Mercury had his eyes closed and letting his body to the fighting for him.

As the energy begins to grow more and more, Mercury jumps back with all the energy beginning to swirl around him. Mercury takes the energy in, Grand Priest fires a ki blast at Mercury. As the blast reaches Mercury, it was soon vaporized. Mercury stands behind the Grand Priest, covered in a white shell. Grand Priest turns around to punch Mercury but sees that Mercury was behind him. Mercury jumps back but also landed three hard punches on the Grand Priest beforehand. The Grand Priest recovers and dashes towards Mercury but next thing to happen was that Mercury raised only one hand and yet, the Grand Priest was hit in rapid succession, launching him across the room. As the Grand Priest tries to stand, Mercury stands with the shell breaking around him. His hair was white, the same as Super Saiyan White but it was spiked up, the silver eyes gleamed with power and the aura around him became stronger than before. Mercury's shirt was ripped apart as he stood their with this new limit of power.

Grand Priest:"You...You mastered Ultra Instinct!"

Mercury:"...It's time to pay for your actions..."