Chapter 89: Intense Rage!

Mercury flies into Campari to and lands a heavy right punch that sends him away. Mercury flies close to the land and catches up to Campari who hasn't recovered yet. Mercury flies straight up and landing a heavy kick on Campari's back, sending him higher into the air. Mercury uses instant transmission to appear above Campari, Mercury grabs one of Campari's legs and flies straight back to the ground, smashing Campari into the ground. Mercury does multiple backflips and fires a one-handed Kamehameha.

Mercury:"Kamehameha!"

Campari uses his speed to dodge the blast and appear behind Mercury. Campari smacks Mercury around with his staff and stops him in place finally.

Campari:"I must admire your determination. I was slightly worried back there"

Mercury:"Only slightly?"

Campari:"No offense but with your power, compared to mine? Nothing I should be scared about"

Campari throws Mercury who slides on the ground.

Mercury:"Then I should change my pace. Allow me"

Mercury releases his aura and rushes back at Campari.

Mercury:"Time to show you what hell looks like!"

Campari vanishes but reappears next to Mercury to smash his staff on his back. Mercury falls to the ground and tries to stand but Campari puts his foot on Mercury's back.

Campari:"Don't play games with me kid. If you truly have an extra form or power then show it. I'm sure recording your death to all the universes will stop this little rebellion"

Mercury looks up to see that little orbs were flying around the place.

Mercury:"You're recording this?"

Campari:"Why of course. If the leader of the rebellion is killed then everyone will lose hope"

Mercury:"Everyone?..."

Campari:"Every living soul that can be found"

Mercury:"Then...Caulifla And Eleso are watching"

Campari:"Of course, how could I not show them the death of Mercury?"

Mercury:"That's what you think..."

Mercury's aura releases once again.

Mercury:"But I can hear them...calling my name..."

Campari:"Now you've lost your mind. Guess it's time for your execution!"

Campari covers his hand in a coat of aura and aims it for Mercury's neck.

Campari:"Goodbye Mercury!"

Campari swings his hand at Mercury's neck but is caught by Mercury's own aura.

Mercury:"I'm...not gonna...let them down!"

Campari jumps back away from Mercury who's aura is rising tremendously. Mercury stands back up and keeps rising his aura.

Mercury:"I promised that I will protect them, even if it cost my life so here I go then! Kaioken!"

Mercury powers up with the kaioken beginning to form around him. The whole planet begins to shake with power and causing the mountains to crash down.

Mercury:"This...! Is my limit! Kaioken times 20!"

Mercury stands with his aura being fierce and filled with intense rage.

Mercury:"You better hope that you will get a single shred of mercy from me! But news flash, you won't"

Mercury flies towards to Campari who takes a step back from the sudden shock of power. Mercury lands a heavy punch in Campari's gut, causing Campari to take a couple steps back and holding his gut from the pain. Mercury smiles but returns back to showing nothing but rage again as he lands punches into Campari's face. Campari dodges one of the punches and steps aside to only use his staff to hold Mercury in a choke hold.

Campari:"Give it up Mercury!"

Mercury:"Don't tell me when I should give up!"

Mercury bites on Campari's hand and making him let go. Mercury jumps away from Campari while he looks at his hand to see a bite mark.

Campari:"You bastard!"

Mercury:"Super Rush!"

Mercury dashes to Campari and lands a deep elbow blow on Campari's stomach. Mercury kicks Campari into the air and flies after him, once reaching to him, Mercury lands light punches everywhere on Campari and lands three heavy blow before sending Campari away.

Mercury:"I won't be able to hold this any longer...I need to finish this now!"

Mercury lands back on the ground and charges up his ki.

Mercury:"Prepare to face against my rage! Kamehameha!"

The blast heads straight for Campari who wasn't able to block the attack. Mercury puts in all of energy into the blast to make it stronger. After that, the blast leaves the planet and Mercury returns back to his base form and is exhausted. Mercury is breathing heavily but is smiling.

Mercury:"Heh...Don't tell me when to give up"

Mercury notices the orbs that were recording are still around.

Mercury:"Huh...Wait a minute..."

Then, Mercury receives a heavy smack at his jaw from a staff.

Campari:"You Almost has me there. If it wasn't for my speed then I could have died there"

Mercury tries to stand back up but is too weak to do so.

Campari:"Now then. Back to what was originally suppose to happen"

Campari puts his staff above Mercury's head with the bottom end pointing straight between his eyes.

Mercury:"Damnit...I failed..."

?:"Kamehameha!"

A blast was fired, causing Campari to move out the way.

Campari:"What is it now?"

Goku:"I won't let you kill Mercury!"

Goku stands next to the defeated Mercury.

Mercury:"G-Goku...?"

Goku:"Whis brought me here along with a friend"

Mercury:"Friend..? Who?"

Jiren:"Nice to see you again Mercury"

Jiren and Goku stand together against Campari while Mercury tries to recover his stamina.