Chapter 96: I'm still standing! (Part 3)

The warriors can only stare at the rubble where the hero once stood, the hero that saved the life's of many, was now gone.

Goku:"I-I can't sense his energy..."

Xicor:"Damn you!"

Xicor snaps out of this tragic state and begins fighting Damien and Mira.

Mira:"You wish to fight, even after watching him die?"

Xicor:"It doesn't matter! I'll avenge him!"

Damien and Mira begin to fire Ki blasts at Xicor. But each ki blast the lands on Xicor, is destroyed instantly.

Mira:"We can't even touch him!"

Damien:"There must be a way! There has to be!"

Xicor:"Give up. This won't last long anyways"

Goku is knocked down by Black who was happy about the hero's death.

Black:"Finally! That damn boy is finally dead!"

Goku:"Tch...I'll make you pay for this!"

Goku and Black begin clashing with each other. Black was able to bring Goku down easily as he adapted to his power in just a couple of hits.

Black:"It's thanks to you that the Zero Mortal Plan will finish what it started. To think, one of greatest warriors is now being used to kill all life on earth"

Goku:"Shut up!"

Black:"First, it will be your family, that wife of yours, those kids of yours. After all, it's not like I've done it before"

Goku becomes agitated as Black goes on.

Black:"Once That's over, it will your friends and even people you met on the street. I was planning to kill Mercury sooner or later but now, I see that's already done"

Goku:"Y-You monster! You'll pay for what you're planning to do!"

Goku unleashes his energy as he becomes full of rage.

Goku:"You've took my body, You killed Chi Chi and Goten! And everyone else I knew you killed them! You're gonna regret telling me that Black! Cause now I'm mad and now...it's time...To Pay!!!"

Goku unleashes all of his energy, the whole palace begins to shake from Goku's rage as it destroys the area around him. Goku charges forth at Black and lands two direct hits on his head. Black flies into the air to get away from Goku but is charged down by him. Goku lands more hits on Black before sending him straight back down. Black struggles to stand but Goku appears in front of him.

Black:"W-Wait..."

Goku doesn't listen and instead, kicks Black away from him.

Goku:"...."

Black stands back up and rushes Goku with a Ki blade. Goku dodges the Ki blade and lands a gut punch on Black. Black falls to his knees while Goku looks down on him.

Goku:"Tch..."

Goku lifts his hand but is suddenly stabbed from behind.

Norbi:"Goku!"

The Grand Priest had formed his own Ki blade to use against Goku.

Grand Priest:"Sorry But, I cannot allow you to get rid of a valuable asset"

Goku falls to the ground and returns back to his base form. Black stands back up and kicks Goku out of the Palace.

Black:"He won't be bothering us anymore"

Grand Priest:"Good. Now there's only two left"

Mira:"One left now"

Grand Priest:"You took down Xicor?"

Damien:"Yeah, while he was watching that little moment of Goku's we were able to break through his energy and knock him out"

Grand Priest:"Perfect. So we only have him"

The four look over to Norbi who was barely able cope with what's happening.

Grand Priest:"Sorry. But it would seem fate has chosen its path. The universes shall be destroyed now"

Norbi:"...."

Damien:"Speechless, Huh? Well kid, at least spend these final moments thinking where you went wrong on joining them instead of us"

Norbi:"N-No..."

Norbi walks towards the Grand Priest.

Norbi:"I can't lose now!"

Norbi throws one last punch at the Grand Priest But is cut short by Damien as he kicked Norbi down.

Black:"Give up mortal. It's all over now"

Norbi:"No!"

Norbi stands back up again but is knocked down by Mira.

Mira:"Give up. You lost"

Mira places his foot on Norbi to keep him from standing again.

Black:"Now. It's time Grand Priest"

Grand Priest:"Indeed. Let me begin-"

A sudden wave of energy was felt across the palace.

Black:"What? Is it the kid?"

Mira:"No...It's someone else..."

Everyone looks around for the source of the sudden power. The force of the energy is unleashed again with a beam of energy coming off from some rubble.

Grand Priest:"No way...It can't be..."

Someone rises up from the rubble. The beam disappears with someone standing there, his clothes all ripped apart. As he turns around, the sliver eyes is what everyone see first.

Grand Priest:"Ultra..."

Damien:"...Instinct..."

Mercury stands again to face off everyone again. This time...with the power of Ultra Instinct.