Chapter 22- Kill (Teaser trailer)

Once the explosion was gone there was nothing but a crater and sparks of electricity.

Reaper:"No way...he actually did it"

Shaya:"No...*On the verge of crying*"

Xicor:"...."

Everyone was shocked at what Mercury did for his final moments.Everyone was quiet as a sign of respect for him.

Reaper:"Can't believe he thought this was the only way"

Keita:"No kidding"

Everyone saw Keita rise from the crater with some serious wounds.

Keita:"Damn stupid kid actually hurting me"

Xicor:"Shut up..."

Keita:"Or What? Even with these injuries I can still take you on.Without that idiot around now Towa can revive the demon realm"

Xicor:"No she won't...because Mercury trusted me to finish you guys off"

The sky turn dark red and lighting was roaring everywhere while on the ground Xicor's hair was turning into a crimson red color.

Xicor:"Because of you...he had to do it....but I'll return the favor of killing you!"

Xicor was surrounded by the crimson aura while his hair finally stood with its new color but what was different was that instead of a peaceful atmosphere it was now replaced with a killing intent.Xicor let out his aura and just the aura alone scared Keita.

Keita:"What...is that?"

Xicor:"What are you referring to? Your grave maybe? Well time to put you down for good"

Xicor:"Now then...Let the fun start..."