Chapter 46: The battle of Saiyans.

Caulifla takes charge first, attacking Mercury but was blocked. Mercury was able to swing Caulifla away then followed her. Xicor and Kale didn't move since Kale was in mental battle of either fighting or cry.

Xicor:"Kale you know you don't have to fight right? Just tell Caulifla that we don't have to fight"

Kale:"I know..but this is what sis wants so I'll help her"

Xicor:"Well you aren't doing a good job since she is fighting Mercury"

Kale:"What's so great about Mercury? Sis can beat him easily"

Xicor:"I wouldn't be so sure, after all me and Mercury are gods"

Caulifla:"Damnit! Fight me like a man!"

Mercury:"Be careful for what you wise for"

Mercury was blocking ki balls that Caulifla fired. Once she stopped Mercury took this chance to appear behind her and punch her to the ground.

Mercury:"So what was that? Putting me down in seconds? Sorry but I think you got the saying backwards"

Caulifla:"Shut up!"

Caulifla stood her ground and started charging a ki blast.

Caulifla:"This time you won't go down but instead take you down in ashes!"

Mercury grabs her hand and places it on his chest.

Mercury:"Then please, do prove yourself right"

Caulifla was taken back by this and dropped her guard, just what Mercury was hoping for as he pulled her closer and landing a heavy punch in her gut.

Caulifla:"You...bastard!"

Mercury:"Hey don't get mad at me you were the one who dropped your guard"

Kale:"Sis.."

Xicor:"You better do something cause seeing how this plays out, Mercury will kill her"

Kale was shocked at Xicor's words but knew he was right as Mercury charged a blast at Caulifla.

Mercury:"If you were smarter then maybe you would have lived to see another day"

Caulifla:"Damnit.."

Kale:"Get away from her!"

Mercury:"Huh?"

Mercury was punched into a mountainside while Xicor was shocked from that sudden power.

Xicor:"What the-"

Kale became bigger, her muscles were bulging and her hair became bright green.

Xicor:"That's not a normal Saiyan transformation. Jade has green but it's darker then this...so what is that?"

Kale:"Mercury!"

Mercury:"Ugh..my head"

Mercury was getting up from the mountainside and seeing Kale made him scared.

Mercury:"Seem the devil has finally come to take my soul..shit"

Kale:"Mercury!"

Mercury:"Fuck.."

Kale was sudden in front of Mercury. Kale landed another punch to Mercury, the force of the impact made Mercury come out the other side of the mountain.

Xicor:"You know there is something's family does but this..I don't want any part of"

Xicor landed next to Mercury who was struggling to stand.

Mercury:"Good. I didn't ask anyways"

Xicor:"You alright?"

Mercury:"Just very pissed off"

Mercury used Xicor as support but was able to stand again while Kale was eyeing Mercury.

Kale:"Mercury!"

Mercury:"God..could you stop saying my name!"

Mercury transformed into Blue and flew to Kale with a punch to her face.

Mercury:"Ha!"

But Kale just looked back to Mercury with a spine-chilling grin.

Mercury:"Shit.."

Kale grabbed Mercury's head and threw him back to Xicor.

Xicor:"She is able to beat Blue without even having God ki? Just what is that form?!"

Mercury:"My everything hurts..."

Xicor:"Ugh...fine I'll fight but only to test my own limits"

Xicor transformed into Blue.

Xicor:"Hey Kale!"

Kale just stares at Xicor without showing much of a response.

Xicor:"What would happen if I were to fire this blast at Caulifla?!"

Xicor held a blast in his hand which he started to aim at Caulifla with but without response Kale charged at Xicor who expected this and fired the blast at Kale instead.

Xicor:"Even just making a threat about Caulifla makes her rage. I shouldn't let my guard down or I'll end up like Mercury"

Xicor:"Is that all you got Kale?! Caulifla is better off dead if this is you're limit!"

Kale:"Shut up!"

Kale's energy was increasing dramatically to the point she had more than her body can handle.

Xicor:"Steam is coming off her? I don't like where this is going"

Xicor:"Feeling tired already? This whole thing is a joke, I might as well kill Caulifla"

Kale:"No...No you won't!"

Kale was quicker than before, she was able to knock Xicor away.

Xicor:"Technically this is a dire situation...alright let's see the limitations of Crimson"

Xicor's hair became blood red, along with his aura.

Xicor:"Now Kale..this is where you stand down"

Kale was walking towards Xicor while also breaking the ground with each step.

Xicor:"Don't say I didn't warn you"

Xicor dashed in front of Kale and started punching at every spot he could. Each punch had an affect on Kale but nothing that was able to end the fight. Kale whip her arm around and just barely hitting Xicor as he dodge in time.

Xicor:"Even in Crimson I'm barely above her in level. Just what exactly is that form?"

As a Xicor was thinking of a plan Kale was still on the attack as she kept swinging her arms around in a effort to hit Xicor.

Xicor:"Just give it up Kale, you won't win"

Xicor dodge another swing and landed a gut shot on Kale but was grabbed by the throat from Kale.

Xicor:"For fuck's sake..."

Kale choke slammed Xicor in the ground before also slamming him into Mercury.

Kale:"Trash will always be trash"

Xicor:"Not yet!"

Xicor stood back up while Mercury was taken away by Cabba.

Xicor:"Now you really piss me off which is never a good thing"

Xicor:"Guess I'm gonna have to use Crimson to its full power"

Xicor's aura flared, the atmosphere being almost unbearable to be in, Xicor's irises became bloodshot red and his hair became darker in red.

Xicor:"Now you done it Kale..I don't have the same mercy as before since every second that goes by I lose control of myself but I'm sure you have a death wish anyways"

Xicor and Kale were now standing, waiting for when the next strike to happen.