Chapter 98: One last technique!

Mercury:"...It's time to pay for your actions..."

Grand Priest charged at Mercury who dodges every attack from him. Mercury lands a uppercut, a right punch and then a roundhouse kick, sending the Grand Priest away. Mercury fires multiple ki balls at him to keep him off balance. Grand Priest flies into the air and sees Mercury just standing there.

Damien:"Come back here Xicor!"

Xicor jumps back multiple times to try and gain some space between Damien.

Xicor:"Fine then! Don't make yourself regret it!"

Xicor ducks under Damien as he threw a punch and lands a hard gut punch in Damien. Damien spits out saliva as he lands away from Xicor.

Xicor:"Had enough?"

Damien spits out the remaining saliva and takes his stance.

Damien:"Not even close to being finished"

Xicor and Damien charge into each other and begun clashing.

Norbi was blown back by Mira as he crashed into the pillars in the palace. Mira crashes into Norbi, sending him through the pillar. Norbi crashes onto the ground but slides back on his feet. Norbi drops to one knee and holding hit stomach.

Mira:"It would seem your out of stamina"

Mira lands on the ground with his arms crossed.

Norbi:"Heh...How would you know?"

Mira:"I know the face a warrior makes when death is inevitable"

Mira puts his hand forward to Norbi who looks up with a grin.

Mira:"What is it? Finally accepting death?"

Norbi:"No...I'm amazed by how Goku, Xicor and Mercury fight. Saiyans are amazing warriors"

Norbi stands back on his feet and taking his stance.

Norbi:"That's why...Even if I'm not a Saiyan...I have to give all I got right now!"

Norbi begins unleashing his energy. His energy begins to spread out around the area and destroying the area where he stands.

Mira:"This kid has potential...I must take all of his energy"

Norbi and Mira clash into each other, Mira blocks every attack from Norbi and then catching one of his fist. Mira throws Norbi into the ground, slamming his back first and putting his foot on his chest.

Mira:"You got potential kid. But I think it would best if it was used for my own purpose"

Norbi:"N-Never!"

Mira:"Hmph...Typical"

Mira takes his foot off Norbi and lets him stand up.

Mira:"As much as I want to kill Mercury...I'll let you four finish this battle. After that, I want you and Mercury to fight me on even grounds"

A portal opens in front of Mira.

Norbi:"What?! You think I'll let you go?!"

Mira:"If you have some desire of fighting me later then you'll let me go"

Norbi:"...."

Mira:"Then it's decided"

Mira enters the portal and with it disappearing after.

Norbi stands with conflation on his mind.

Goku and Black clash with each other as they go around the palace.