Chapter 30: The dream team fusions!

Black:" You don't give up do you? Oh well no matter how many mortals there are"

Zamasu:"It would never be enough to stand against a god"

Vegeta:"Kakarot...I'll take on Zamasu while you and Mercury take on Black. Guessing from Mercury using white, Black is stronger than us"

Goku:"Alright Vegeta. Mercury lets go!"

Mercury:"Right!"

Mercury turned to White while Goku went Blue and charged at Black who was still in his rose form. Vegeta blocked Zamasu from helping Black.

Vegeta:"Now Zamasu your fighting me now"

Zamasu:"What is a mortal like you telling a god what to do?"

Vegeta:"Tch. You and your God talks. I'll make sure you won't ever speak again!"

Back to Goku and Mercury
The teamwork between Goku and Mercury was perfect and knew what each other should do after a certain attack. Black wasn't able to keep up with the tag team assault and was knocked down to the ground from a high kick from Mercury.

Mercury:"Its over Black"

Black:"Not even close!"

Black formed a Ki blade and stabbed Goku and pushed him into the wall. Mercury chased after them but was blown away from a mysterious ki blast.

Mercury:"Arg! Who the hell?!"

Mercury looked over to Vegeta and saw him still fighting Zamasu so who was it then?

Mercury:"..."

Mercury wasn't able to sense any other energy but a sudden spike from Goku.

Mercury:"Goku...Damn it what do I do?"

?:"Mercury!"

Mercury saw Xicor coming down from above.

Mercury:"Nice to see you around but we have to deal with Black and Zamasu"

Xicor:"I'll go with Vegeta, you go with Goku"

Mercury:"Alright just keep him off us then"

Mercury flew towards Black who had just defeated Goku.

Black:"Now time for the other trash"

Mercury:"Tch. Guess I'll give this fight everything I got."

Black:"What?"

Mercury charges his Ki and stared to flare red on and off. The sudden increase of power surprises Black and Zamasu.

Mercury:"Black! I won't forgive you!"

Black:"His energy...it's being multiplied...5x...10x...no"

Mercury:"kaioken times twenty!!!

Black:"What is that power?!"

Mercury:"This is Kaioken my trump card! Now then Black...this is my absolute power! I surpassed even God of Destruction Beerus with this power!"

Black:"A god of Destruction...no way"

Mercury was too fast for Black and stopped in front of Black in the blink of the eye. Black was shocked at this power and took steps back.

Black:"A mortal..was able to reach this level?"

Mercury:"This is a mortal who isn't scared to die for everyone"

Black:"Tch. Damn you! Your just a mortal!"

Mercury grabbed Black's neck and swing him into the air and fired a blast which did a lot of damage to Black.

Mercury:" I better hurry this up I don't have a lot of time"