Chapter 65: No match...

Everyone was beaten down by Turles who didn't even take a single hit.

Turles:"If that's all you have to offer then I don't even want you joining my team"

Turles kicks Cabba away and laughs.

Turles:"Now, back for what I came for"

Turles looks around but couldn't find Mercury.

Turles:"Where did that brat-"

Turles was blasted from behind. After recovering, Turles sees that it was Mercury who fired that blast.

Turles:"Persistent. But that doesn't matter"

Turles punches Mercury but doesn't fall.

Turles:"Purposely taking hits? Guess you really have given up"

Mercury laughs.

Mercury:"Me giving up hope? That's where you're wrong"

Turles:"What?"

Mercury:"Haa!! Meteor combination!"

Mercury rushes towards Turles and elbows him in the gut. Mercury kicks and punches Turles at high speeds and finished it off with Mercury uppercutting Turles's gut that lifted him off the ground. Turles was up in the air with Mercury flying above him and smacking Turles back into the ground.

Mercury:"I am the definition of hope!"

Mercury becomes Super Saiyan God and fires a quick Kamehameha.

Mercury:"Kamehameha!"

The area was destroyed after the Kamehameha ended with Turles in a huge crater.

Mercury:"That'll show you.."

But before taking rest was given to Mercury, Someone grabs Mercury by his face and starts flying down to the ground.

Mercury:"Broly?!"

Broly let's go of Mercury but punches him down through a mountain.

Broly:"You're Nothing But trash!"

Cabba:"Mercury!"

Nothing was moving inside the rubble.

Broly:"Now for you three worms. Let's start with the girl"

Broly points to Kale.

Broly:"Move."

Kale moved out of fear from Broly's tone of voice and revealed Caulifla.

Broly:"She'll be perfect for the bloodshed"

Broly walks towards Caulifla but behind him in the rubble there was blue light coming off.

Mercury:"Broly!"

Broly turns around to see the rubble had blue light and then exploded with Mercury in his Blue form.

Mercury:"That was a cheap shot! And I'm gonna make you pay! Kaioken times 10!"

Broly:"And What are you gonna do? You're nothing to a devil"

Mercury:"We'll see about that"

Mercury rushes in towards Broly. Broly fires ki balls towards Mercury but dodges them and lands a kick to Broly's chest. The kick sent Broly back into a mountainside and caused the whole mountain to crash on top of him.

Mercury:"Look who's the worm now"

Broly became enraged and destroyed the area around him.

Broly:"Don't get cocky!"

Broly charges at Mercury who clashed with his Fist. Mercury and Broly bring out their power to overcome the other.

Broly:"Die insect!"

Mercury:"You wish!"

The area slowly starts to crumble around them as they continue on trying to overcome the other. Mercury was starting to beat Broly in this clash until-

Turles:"Die!"

Turles fires a blast at Mercury that sent him through mountains.

Mercury:"Ow...My everything"

Mercury gets up from the rubble and deforms back to normal Super Saiyan God.

Mercury:"Two against one? Well shit"

Broly is the first to go while Turles follows behind pursuit. Mercury charges his Ki and runs towards Broly. Mercury and Broly again clash fist but Mercury jumps over Broly and kicks Turles into the ground as he lands. Mercury fires a blast on Broly's back but didn't affect him much. Broly swings his entire arm back, hitting Mercury away. Mercury lands back on his feet while sliding away, Broly appears in front of Mercury with a ki ball in his hand but Mercury transform into Blue to stop the ki ball from hurting him. The clash of Mercury's aura and Broly's ki attack caused a huge explosion but Broly thought it was the killing blow.

Broly:"Insect! Thought you could fight the devil!"

The smoke was clearing and revealed Mercury but was back in his base form and his clothes was ripped.

Mercury:"I'm still here!"

Broly:"Impossible!"

Mercury brought his arms back and screamed out with steam coming off his body. The area was being destroyed, Dust was being blown everywhere and the ground under Mercury was cracking.

Broly:"Just What are you?!"

Mercury:"You May be the devil! But I'm the Saiyan who is gonna defeat you! HAAA!!!"

Mercury's hair turned White and his body being covered in by the new white aura.

Mercury:"Sorry I took a while to bring this form out...But, I'm ready to fight you Broly"

Mercury gets into his stance with the ground breaking under him as he does it.

Mercury:"You'll only last 10 seconds"

Broly:"Then prove it"

Mercury disappears but reappears behind Broly.

Mercury:"It's over"

Broly was then assaulted by a barrage of punches with Mercury turning around and firing a huge ki blast. Broly was sent into the sky and eventually out the atmosphere.

Turles:"This isn't over Saiyan!"

Turles enters a portal but then disappearing.

Mercury:"Hmph..."

Mercury deforms back into his base form and passing out...