Chapter 68: The deciding form?!

Xicor:"Then bring it"

Mercury:"Fine!"

Mercury fires multiple ki balls at Xicor who knocks them away. Mercury fires a gigantic ki ball where Xicor moves out the way but Mercury was above him and punches Xicor down into buildings.

Xicor:"Making blind spots to hurt me? That's pretty cheap from the warrior of hope"

Mercury:"And you're pretty stupid for the warrior of death!"

Xicor:"Huh?"

Mercury moves out the way to reveal all the ki balls that were shot was still in the air.

Mercury:"Take this!"

Mercury throws his hands forward and making the ki balls charge after Xicor.

Xicor:"Son of a b-"

Xicor is blasted in every direction by the attack.

Mercury:"There goes him but now-"

The masked fighter knocks Mercury down while Xicor jumps out the smoke to land a heavy kick into Mercury's back.

Xicor:"Don't get cocky Mercury!"

Xicor and the masked fighter fires a ki blast into Mercury that crashed into the statue of Conton City's hero.

Xicor:"How fitting, The hero's son is gonna die right under his own statue"

Mercury was back in his base form and his face in the water.

Xicor:"I see you went out for a swim but without me? That's harsh"

Xicor kicks Mercury into the foundation of the statue.

Xicor:"Why Don't you just die like everyone else?"

Mercury leans against the foundation while Xicor prepares to fire a blast.

Xicor:"As much as I would enjoy this...why not have the newbie do it for me? Hey! Get over here!"

The masked fighter comes over like a dog, waiting for an additional command.

Xicor:"Finish this brat off so we can head back already"

The masked fighter nods and forms a ki blast but again became conflicted.

Xicor:"What are you doing? Just kill the fucker already!"

The masked fighter charges the blast again but still couldn't do it.

Mercury:"Now's my chance!"

Mercury fires a ki blast into Xicor and lands a heavy punch into the mask on the fighter.

Xicor was knocked away but regained his ground while the masked fighter...isn't masked anymore.

Mercury:"G-Goku?"

Goku:"I'm myself again!

Mercury:"Goku! Watch out!"

Mercury pushes Goku away while taking the hit for him instead. Xicor had fired a Galick Gun.

Goku:"Xicor! Now you made me mad!"

Xicor:"Don't make me laugh. I don't need your emotions being covered in your stupidity"

Goku:"Tch...Mercury!"

Mercury:"I'm fine...I think"

Xicor:"Both of you come after me, I've never used my full power before so this should be interesting to say the least"

Mercury and Goku transform into Blue while Xicor let's his Ki out.

Xicor:"This is the power of Crimson!"

Xicor charges his Ki, making Mercury and Goku get pushed back.

Mercury:"What the hell is that power?!"

Goku:"This might be the strongest opponent we've ever fought than before!"

Xicor finishes and having a sly smirk on his face.

Xicor:"Now...Let's begin?"

Mercury and Goku both attack Xicor but easily blocks every attack with one hand only.

Xicor:"Boring"

Xicor catches Mercury's and Goku's arms and sends a massive Ki wave through their bodies and shocking them back.

Xicor:"Too easy"

Xicor lands a deep punch into Mercury while beating Goku everywhere.

Mercury:"Damnit...not again"

Mercury deforms back into base and is on four.

Mercury:"Can we never win...is the end of universe 7 inevitable...?"

Images of when Mercury had fun with everyone came into his head. His mother, his step-sister, his father and everyone was what Mercury remembered.

Mercury:"No...I can change it!"

Mercury punches the ground.

Mercury:"Of all the stupid!-"

Mercury punches the ground"

Mercury:"Bullshit I've been through!-"

Mercury slams both his hands into the ground.

Mercury:"I'm not gonna let fate decide my life! Fuck that!"

Mercury screams out and transforming into White. The area was destroyed around Mercury as he was overwhelmed in rage. Xicor looks back to where Mercury exploded in anger and dropping Goku.

Xicor:"Hmph..."

Mercury was walking slowly towards Xicor.

Xicor:"White Huh? Won't change-"

Mercury:"Shut up..."

Xicor:"Oh oh! Think your shit now? I'm still much-"

Mercury let's out a roar as he charges his Ki.

Xicor:"What the hell is that energy?!"

Mercury let's his Ki flow back into his body.

Xicor:"Tch...Take this!"

Xicor fires a blast but Mercury knocks the blast away in ease.

Xicor:"What?!"

Mercury:"No more...I'm not gonna let fate and destiny hold my future anymore! I will change it for everyone! And I'm gonna do that my defeating you!"