Special Chapter: The Strongest Arcosian!

This chapter takes place before the final battle with Grand Priest and not canon to the Timeline of Dbm and future material.

Mercury and friends were at the Capsule Corporation to test out Bulma's latest gravity training room. While Xicor begins to use it, Mercury heads to the backyard with Goku.

Goku:"You've grown quite a lot Mercury. I'm proud of you"

Mercury:"Thanks! If it wasn't for you taking me in when I was a baby, I don't know where I would be today so I'm grateful to you Goku"

As Goku and Mercury talk about the adventures they had. Vegeta is seen walking towards them.

Goku:"Heya Vegeta!

Vegeta:"I see you're here Mercury. What about Xicor?"

Mercury:"He's inside testing the new gravity room that Bulma made"

Vegeta:"I see. What about you then? Have you kept up with your training?"

Mercury:"Of course I have! I wouldn't want you guys surpassing me"

Vegeta:"If that's what you think. I'm bound to surpass you soon since I am the prince of the Saiyans"

Mercury:"Then I can't wait for our battle"

Xicor exits the building and sees everyone talking.

Xicor:"Hey guys! What's going on?"

Vegeta:"Just discussing on me surpassing Mercury soon"

Xicor:"Oh really? You're gonna surpass me as well then?"

Vegeta:"Of course! You two have been ahead of us for too long! It's time me and Kakarot gave you a run for your money"

Goku:"Vegeta's not wrong and besides, I've been waiting a rematch with you Mercury for the longest!"

Mercury:"Then bring it! I'm ready to go whenever!"

Goku and Vegeta began to take their stance while Mercury and Xicor respond with their own stances. Before they could actually fight, Beerus and Whis appear.

Whis:"Are we interrupting something?"

Goku:"Huh? What are you guys doing here?"

Beerus:"Bulma has invited us for some food and we couldn't refuse the offer! That's why we're here. Got a problem with that?"

Vegeta:"N-Not at all Lord Beerus!"

Beerus:"Good. If you need me, bother Whis"

Beerus enters the Capsule Corps building along with Whis behind him.

Mercury:"Well that ruined the mood"

Goku:"Yeah...But there's food right now?"

Everyone's stomach begins to growl at the thought a delicious meal.

Mercury:"So I'm not the only one then. Alright, let's eat first before we begin our fight!"

Xicor:"Can't argue with that"

Everyone follows behind Beerus and Whis to smell delicious food waiting for them.

Goku:"Oh hell yeah!"

Mercury:"I'm so glad I was born a Saiyan or I wouldn't be able to eat all of this food!"

As everyone begins to chow down on the food, a more serious issue begins to arise in the depths of space.

?:"You say my brother failed with even that golden form I showed him?"

A solider stands aside next to a chair with a Arcosian sitting there.