Chapter 59: The unforseen fusion

Mercury was standing a better chance than before but was still getting kicked around as Kale was much stronger in her control form.

Mercury:"Heh, As much as dangerous this is...This is really fun"

Mercury takes his fighting stance and releases his ki.

Mercury:"But it doesn't mean I'll lose just yet!"

Caulifla and Kale begin firing blasts at Mercury who dodges each attack but knocked one away and revealed Caulifla was in front of him. She put her hand out to charge a blast where Mercury tries to block but really Caulifla didn't and instead punch him in the gut and jumped out the way for Kale to actually do fire a blast where Mercury was still defenseless to do anything and took the blast head on.

Mercury was sent flying onto the ground but took only a couple of seconds to get up.

Mercury:"I actually felt that one"

Caulifla and Kale rushes to Mercury and started clashing fists, Mercury was able to handle himself better now but didn't last long as Caulifla and Kale both punched him away and fired once at Mercury who recovered and was able to stop the blast with his own Ki as he was charging, the two blasts blew up and caused there to be smoke but the most noticeable thing was lightning sparks were everything, once the smoke cleared Mercury had transformed into Super Saiyan 3.

Mercury:"To push me this far...Heh, you two are really something"

Caulifla:"Is this..."

Mercury:"This is Super Saiyan 3!"

Mercury charges his Ki that made a small crater underneath him.

Mercury:"Sadly..."

Mercury reverts back to Super Saiyan 2.

Mercury:"I don't enough stamina to hold the form but I do have enough for this!"

Mercury charges again but with a red aura surrounding him.

Mercury:"You shouldn't worry about achieving Super Saiyan 3 But more on becoming a Saiyan God!"

Mercury transformed into Super Saiyan God with the aura still surrounding him.

Mercury:"Now come on! Let's go another round"
————————————————————————
Conton City has become a war zone as every time patroller was fighting against the Demon Realm's forces but were killed at the end

Damien:"Oh man! This is too fun!"

Damien shoots ki blast to the innocent, defenseless time patrollers that were too weak to fight anymore.

Damien:"Xicor! Go fetch me some more time patrollers to kill. I think I broke these ones already"

Damien picks up a time patroller that was surprisingly still alive.

Damien:"Where is Trunks?!"

Time Patroller:"Like I would ever-"

Damien crushed the time patroller's neck and threw his dead body away.

Damien:"Go find Trunks! I want him dead!"

The evil warriors from the past who had fought the Z-Warriors before had followed this order and searched for Trunks.

Damien:"Oh man...can't wait for the look on Mercury's face when he sees this place! I need to get a camera ready for it! It's gonna be priceless!"

Damien flys away and joins the search for trunks.
———————————————————————
Mercury was now able to not only keep up but also was winning the fight.

Kale fired a ki blast that engulfed Mercury inside but he jumped out the blast and kicked Kale away without getting hurt at all.

Mercury attacks Caulifla who wasn't at all able to keep up with Mercury's movements and was knocked around.

Mercury:"Sorry Caulifla but I need to win"

Caulifla:"D-Don't think you won!"

Caulifla throws a punch but Mercury dodges and places his hand on Caulifla's stomach.

Mercury:"Hope we can fight again sometime"

Mercury shot a ki blast from his hand that blew away Caulifla. Kale rushed to Caulifla's side as both of them were now on the edge of the stage.

Mercury:"You two fought well but of course needs a bit more work. Hope we can fight again after all of this is over"

Mercury takes the Kamehameha wave stance and charges the attack.

Mercury:"Ka..me..ha..me..HAA!!!

The blast destroyed everything around the edge and taking the girls along with them.

Mercury:"Now, I gotta find somewhere to rest-"

Something rushed past Mercury as he realized just who it was.

Mercury:"H-Huh?"

Mercury saw it was girl on top of a mountain but what caught his attention was the Potara earrings.

Mercury:"Oh no..."