Chapter 58: The plan of the Demon Realm is revealed.

Mercury was down to his knees with barely any energy left in him to continue fighting.

Mercury:"Damnit...I'm out...I lost"

Caulifla put her hand on Mercury's back, making him remember why he used all of his power.

Mercury:"Hey Caulifla.."

Caulifla:"You are a idiot but thanks"

Mercury:"I get that a lot"

Caulifla takes some steps back and becomes a super saiyan.

Caulifla:"But That doesn't excuse you from my promise!"

Mercury gets up and into stance.

Mercury:"Damn, thought I would win your heart but oh well"

Mercury releases his ki out for the fight.

Mercury:"Alright, round two!"
————————————————————————
Damien:"It's about time we started our plan"

Towa:"But why now?"

Damien:"We have Xicor, Mercury and Goku are away so nobody strong enough is defending Conton City"

Towa:"What did you do to Xicor? If you don't mind me asking"

Damien:"Quite simple really, that 'form' they call Crimson is actually the recreation of my power. All I had to do was snap my fingers and he was easily in my control"

Towa:"But How did he have your power in the first place?"

Damien:"They say Xicor has a father and mother but really...I created Xicor but he became self-aware of my intentions and he ran away...but now I can truly use him like I made him to be...the ultimate killing weapon! And what's better is that Mercury fool trained him better than I had first thought so now Xicor truly has become what I wanted! Hahaha!"

Damien started to laugh like a mad man as his plans had finally come together. Towa became uncomfortable with Damien's laughter but hide her fear quickly before he noticed.

Damien:"Ah...Alright! Let's get phase one going"

Towa:"Which is?"

Damien:"You collected the energy that Mercury and Jiren's fight made right?"

Towa:"Yes I did"

Damien:"Then give all the energy to Xicor. Even with my power in him Mercury is able to still defeat him but now with all this energy now in Xicor? Well not even that Vegito Blue fusion will be strong enough to defeat him!"

Towa:"I see, I shall give Xicor the energy"

Damien:"Be quick! I want to see Conton City in ruins after what Garrison did to my father!"

Time skip to Conton City.
Shaya:"Can't Wait for Caulifla to be destroyed by Mercury!"

The screen showed Mercury and Caulifla fighting in the Tournament of Power.

Reaper:"Heh. Only Mercury would go that far to save someone but still that Final Kamehameha drained him"

Cross:"What's going on?"

Cross entered the Time Nest to see everyone watching the screen.

Shaya:"Oh Cross! Mercury entered the Tournament of Power to defend the universe!"

Cross:"Oh really? That's a shame.."

Reaper:"What?"

Cross began to glowed, as the light begin to fade away it was Keita.

Keita:"Missed me?"

Reaper:"Keita?! I thought we had you arrested!"

Keita:"A old friend helped me.."

Damien:"Hello~"

Damien stood next to Keita.

Reaper:"Damien..."

Damien:"Now if you don't mind...I will be taking back what was rightfully owned by my father"

Damien fired a ki blast towards everyone...
————————————————————————
Mercury was now fighting Caulifla and Kale But was being pushed back.

Mercury:"Two on one isn't fair!"

Caulifla:"Stop complaining and fight!"

Mercury dodges a attack from Caulifla But was kicked from behind by Kale.

Mercury:"Arg! Fine!"

Mercury transforms to Super Saiyan 2.

Mercury:"This feeling...something is wrong but what? Ugh..doesn't matter now, I have a tournament to win!"