Chapter 56: The ultimate battle! (Part 1, Special chapter)

Mercury:"Feel bad for Gohan, I mean the elimination of universe 10 really got to him...still we have to do what we need to survive"

Mercury was jumping rock to rock as it was the best way to travel but soon saw Goku in his stance but against who was the question. Mercury landed next to Goku and saw that he was gonna fight Jiren?!

Mercury:"Goku you're fighting Jiren?!"

Goku:"Yep and I saw him first so ha!"

Mercury:"Damnit! Fine I'll watch"

Just before Mercury walks away, Toppo appeared and fired blasts at Mercury who was able to dodge at the very last second. Mercury and Toppo stand on the peak of each rock and got into stance while Goku fired a kamehameha wave at Jiren but did nothing. Mercury and Toppo begin clashing at one another while Goku transforms into every form possible to test Jiren's power, Goku becomes Red and finally Jiren blocks but with only one finger.

Mercury:"Jiren is able to stop Red? Just how strong is he?"

Toppo:"Focus on the our fight!"

Toppo landed a punch to Mercury and crashed into rocks.

Mercury:"Heh. Fine I'll get serious"

Mercury breaks free from the rock and lands on the ground with Toppo on a mountain of rocks, staring down at him.

Just before Mercury and Toppo fights Goku flew past them with Jiren on the attack after him. Mercury chases after Jiren but Toppo grabs his leg and swings him into the ground.

Toppo:"I said focus on our match!"

Mercury:"Fine but you better not bitch out now!"

Mercury transforms into Super Saiyan 1 and rushed at Toppo but only for Mercury to miss and be crushed by Toppo.

Mercury:"AAHHHH!!"

Mercury was screaming out in pain and was heard by everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shaya:"Mercury!"

Everyone back in the time nest was in shock to see Mercury suffering.

Reaper:"Come on Mercury!"

Emily couldn't watch anymore as her old lover was being broken into two.

Alice:"This is horrible to watch"

Nancy:"For once I feel bad for the guy"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After some minutes of screaming...it stopped and with that Toppo let go of the seemingly lifeless Mercury to the ground.

Beerus:"Hey! Toppo killed Mercury didn't he?! He should be disqualified!"

Grand Priest:"I can ensure you that Mercury is alive so please no more accusations"

Mercury was barely able to move as he felt pain everywhere on him. Toppo send Mercury into another rock and kicked him through it. Mercury was on the ground, unable to stand while Toppo walks up to him and picks him again.

Toppo:"Have you given up?"

Mercury:"Fuck...you"

Toppo holds Mercury in place while Dyspo came suddenly.

Mercury:"Hey look...it's Beerus"

Dyspo fires multiple punches into Mercury's chest until Mercury coughs out blood.

Mercury:"Is..that all...you got?"

Before Dyspo can continue, Caulifla kicked Dyspo away while Kale in her buff form knocked Toppo away, leaving Mercury to fall to the ground.