Chapter 61: Mercury vs Kefla.

Kefla:"I'm gonna win!"

Kefla fires more ki blast towards Mercury but was able to knock each one away.

Mercury:"Then fight me"

Mercury let's his Ki out and created a tower of unmeasurable ki while Kefla transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and starts charging as well.
————————————————————————
Beerus:"I swear those two don't ever know restraint?"

Krillan:"That's Saiyans for you"

Whis:"I am curious on Mercury's new power"

Tien:"What's so different about it?"

Whis:"While it is the same as his White form, there's something else to it"

Beerus:"Is it Ultra Instinct?!"

Whis:"No, but maybe it's..."
————————————————————————
Mercury stopped charging, along with Kefla as well.

Kefla:"Had enough?"

Mercury:"Just testing this power"

Kefla:"Let's find out if it's good enough to beat me"

Mercury:"It's more than enough"

Mercury appears in front of Kefla, she throws a punch but Mercury catches it easily.

Kefla:"W-What?!"

Mercury:"..."

Kefla:"Are you mocking me?!"

Kefla escapes from Mercury's grasp and fires ki blast but Mercury took every hit but wasn't damage by them.

Mercury:"Like I said..."

Mercury throws his fist forward and a shockwave was shot into Kefla's gut.

Mercury:"It's more than enough"
————————————————————————
Whis:"There is something about Mercury but I can't put my finger on it"

Krillan:"Just What was that move? It's almost like that move Goku did in his Ultra Instinct form"

Beerus:"Maybe It's time..."

Whis:"I see..."

Krillan:"Time for what?"

Beerus:"For me to give the title of God of Destruction to Mercury. Whis, explain"

Whis:"You see, Mercury is the number one best choice to replace Beerus and so we trained Mercury for it"

Tien:"He did Destruction training?!"

Whis:"Yes he did! Oh my, I think I know now!"

Beerus:"What is it?"

Whis:"This is just a theory but what if Mercury had finally be able to use Destruction energy?"

Beerus:"No...he hasn't reach it but yet, where did this energy come from?"
————————————————————————
Mercury started having steam come off him.

Kefla:"That energy you have is going out of check!"

Mercury:"Maybe so..."

Kefla dashed towards Mercury who dodge every attack.

Mercury:"But I have more than enough time to beat you"

Mercury unleashed his energy that blew Kefla away.

Mercury:"Now it's my turn to attack!"

Mercury dashed to Kefla who was still trying to recover but didn't in time as Mercury punched her in the face and kicked her side. Mercury quickly jabs Kefla's stomach and ends with a low-kick then a kick to her face that led her to a mountain.