Chapter 51: Goodbye Universe 9

Mercury:"They fucking fused?!"

Bervensil:"You aren't nothing to us now so might as well jump off"

Mercury:"Sorry but not exactly the idea I have in mind right now. Goku,Vegeta get out of here"

Goku:"What? Why?"

Mercury:"You two should save your strength, don't waste it on him. I'll handle this myself"

Vegeta:"I see. Let's go Kakarot"

Goku:"Take care Mercury"

Goku and Vegeta revert to base and run of to find another opponent but Bervensil charges to the, but is stopped by Mercury.

Mercury:"Sorry but I'll be your opponent this time"

Bervensil:"Please you aren't worth my time"

Mercury:"Let's find out if that's true or not"

Mercury transformed into Super Saiyan God and gets into his stance

Mercury:"Ready when you are"

Bervensil attacks Mercury first but Mercury blocks the attack and follows up with a high kick to Bervensil's face then another kick to his chest. After landing on the ground Mercury points his fingers to Bervensil like a gun and starts firing ki blast at him.

Bervensil:"Coward! Fight me hand to hand!"

Bervensil dodges every attack but is getting pissed off at Mercury's overconfidence.

Mercury:"Fine I'll play fair for now"

Mercury charges at Bervensil with a punch that was blocked by him and the two start clashing across the arena.

Mercury:"Didn't think this fusion of yours would be this strong"

Bervensil:"Only a fool would underestimate the opponent"

Mercury:"Talking about underestimating opponents but haven't notice that you're underestimating me as well!"

Mercury punches Bervensil in his gut that sends him flying across the stage but hits the timer in the middle of the arena. Mercury appears in front of Bervensil and continues to attack his chest with punches until Bervensil sudden fires a blast from his mouth.

Bervensil:"Enough! I have grown strong enough to defeat you know"

Mercury:"Is that so?"

Bervensil answers Mercury's question with a hard right into his face that sends him flying a couple feet away.

Mercury:"Ok...so this is interesting"

Bervensil:"Shining Blaster!"

Bervensil sends in three ki blast towards Mercury who stands with a cocky smile. As the first ki blast closes the distance on Mercury, Mercury transformed into Blue and puts his hands up towards the blast, stopping it but the second and third pushes Mercury back across the remaining parts of the stage. Mercury was able to stop just before reaching the edge and sends the blast into the air. Bervensil attacked the exposing gut that Mercury had when launching the three blast before hand. Mercury covered his gut after the devastating punch.