Chapter 85: Planned attack!

Korun:"Then let this planet be your grave!"

Korun swings his staff around with it beginning to glow a green-like color and that glow starting to surround Xicor. After engulfing Xicor, he was brought closer to Korun who had swing his staff with anger which resulted in blowing up Xicor away.

Korun:"You wish to harm an angel but yet, you can't even move"

Xicor crashed into the ground and slid back on his feet.

Xicor:"And was that meant to hurt me? You got another thing coming if you think that will put me down!"

Xicor released his Ki and slowly walked to Korun who had set his feet on the planet.

Korun:"I see. You're very ignorant when it comes to listening to gods. I will have to teach you when it's your time to go into your place!"

Korun summons two Ki orbs that settles in front of him with his staff. Xicor continues walking with a grin on his face while Korun does the same but with a malicious intent behind that grin.

Korun:"Now just lay down and never get up"

The two orbs split down into very small versions. Instead of being only two like before, there was too many to even count which made Xicor stop in his tracks and expresses a bit of fear as he stood there, facing against the Ki orbs. The orbs begin crashing down into Xicor as he tried to counter each orb with his own blasts but was outmatched by how much there was. As Korun watch Xicor being stormed by the orbs, Mercury had appeared behind Korun.

Korun:"And what do you want?"

Mercury:"Just wanted to watch the fireworks up close"

Korun turns around to face Mercury who had his arms crossed.

Korun:"You wish to watch your friend be killed in front of you?"

Mercury:"Not those fireworks. I'm talking about this firework"

Korun:"What-"

Xicor appears above Korun and kicks his across the head, sending him away. Xicor and Mercury stand side by side while the young fighter, Norbi stands in front of them.

Xicor:"You Guys got a plan?"

Mercury:"Me and the kid have thought of one already"

Norbi:"Just follow my lead and stop calling me kid!"

Mercury:"Whatever. Here he comes!"

Mercury transform into White and the three begin fly towards Korun who rushes back at them. Norbi was up first as he throws a punch at Korun who blocks with his staff but Norbi had thought of this before and grabbed the staff. Mercury comes into the scene and kicks Korun away which made him lose his staff to Norbi.

Korun:"Give that back you ignorant brat!"

Norbi:"What, you mean this?"

Norbi holds the staff up with Korun becoming reckless and rushes towards Norbi. As Korun become within reach of his staff, Xicor grabs his legs and starts swinging him around.

Mercury:"Let's send this bastard to hell!"

Norbi:"Fine by me"

Xicor:"One angel coming right up!"

Xicor throws Korun towards Mercury and Norbi who took their fighting stance. Mercury uppercuts Korun, sending him up where Norbi awaits with the staff in hand which was used to as a bat that smacked Korun away from them. The three fighters stand together to use their final attacks.

Xicor:"Final..."

Mercury:"Kamehame..."

Norbi:"Eruption..."

As Korun was bake to recover himself, it was already too late.

Xicor:"Flash!"

Mercury:"HAA!"

Norbi:"Canon!"

The blast merged together and consumed Korun, killing him almost instantly. As the blast left the atmosphere, Mercury and Xicor power down to base while Norbi breaks the staff in half with his knee.

Norbi:"Now that's over with. Who the hell are you two?"

Mercury:"We're the guys who saved this universe from destruction"

Norbi:"I could have handle this myself"

Xicor:"Didn't seem like the case when we first arrived"

Norbi:"Shut up. Anyways, you were able to turn your hair color different while making it stand up. What are you?"

Mercury:"We're Saiyans. Saiyans from universe 7 to be exact"

Norbi:"Saiyans? Never heard of that race before"

Xicor:"You can only find Saiyans in universe 7 and 6"

Norbi:"Oh. So universe 18 didn't stay with 7?"

Mercury:"What?"

Norbi:"You were responsible for resurrecting the universes. Correct?"

Xicor:"Not is exactly. But that is right"

Liquir:"You've said too much, Young one"

Liquir puts his hand in Norbi's shoulder as he looks at Mercury and Xicor.

Liquir:"I didn't expect Whis to bring in Mercury. I have to say, you were astonishing at the Tournament"

Mercury:"Thank you sir"

Liquir:"And you, Xicor. I want to thank you for helping as well. I was quite afraid as I never seen you before"

Xicor:"Well at least we came in time"

Liquir:"Indeed you did. I was afraid for my student here"

Liquir ruffles Norbi's hair.

Mercury:"Wait..."

Xicor:"...Student?"

Liquir:"Yes, he is my student so he may become the new God of Destruction"

Mercury/Xicor:"What?!"