Chapter 34: The struggle of being the savior...

Tournament member:"Ok just sign here and head to the left for power testing"

Mercury:"Right ok"

Mercury signs the papers putting everyone's name and signals everyone to follow.

Mercury:"Alright now we have to take some test"

Xicor:"What for?"

Mercury:"He said about power? Don't know maybe to match people with similar powers to make it a good match"

Xicor:"Good point"

Emily:"I don't see a lot of people being able to much both of your powers"

Mercury:"Sadly"

?:"Excuse me but are you Mercury?"

A random guy came up from behind whom had some interesting clothes that were similar to Mercury's

Mercury:"Yea I am and you are?"

Cross:"I'm Cross and I have to say I didn't expect you to be here Mercury"

Mercury:"Well I was in town so why not?"

Cross:"Well it was nice meeting you Mercury and I hope we get to fight each other"

Mercury:"Same here well best of luck Cross"

Cross walks off while Mercury turn back to Xicor.

Mercury:"Why can't people act like him?"

Xicor:"The girl before is full of herself. Won't be surprised if she lost the first rounds"

Mercury:"Alright let's get these test going"

Tournament member 2:"The highest power level is 900 billion which belongs to Addison"

Addison:"I wanna see if anyone can come close to that!"

Everyone takes turn on the test while Addison watches with a grin on her face.

Tournament member:"Now I have your results ready from weakest to strongest:
Shaya has 700 billion.
Reaper has 825 billion.
Emily has 880 billion.
Xicor has 905 billion
And with the highest ever is Mercury who has 910 billion.

Emily:"Wow 910 billion Mercury? I knew you were strong but wow"

Xicor:"Only 5 billion below huh? Man Mercury you were training without me?

Mercury:"Sorry I was bored yesterday"

Addison:"Hey! There is a mistake here! I have the highest power level here! Not some trash who calls himself the 'Savior of Conton'!"