Chapter 38: Mercury vs Reaper! Reaper's new form!

Announcer:"Let the match begin!"

Mercury and Reaper vanished, everything became quiet with everyone wondering what or where is the fighters when suddenly Mercury and Reaper clashed each other's fist in the air that created a small shockwave. Mercury was able to kick Reaper's side but Mercury also received a kick into his chest. As Mercury was recovering, Reaper slammed his fists down onto Mercury's back who crashed back into the arena but flew back and clashed with Reaper.

Announcer:"I can't believe it! These two are equal to each other, not one of them is pulling a punch here folks!"

Mercury was to gain distance from Reaper who simply waited for the next move.

Mercury:"I haven't used this move in a while but let's go for it! Hyper Rush!"

A white aura began surrounding the Super Saiyan Blue aura while Mercury grew a cocky look.

Xicor:"Its Hyper Rush!"

Emily:"Hyper Rush?"

Xicor:"You don't know the move?"

Emily:"No he never used it against me before"

Xicor:"Hyper Rush was a move he used, basically its a move that dramatically increases the user's speed but drains stamina. But this...using Blue with it, well there's no telling how fast Mercury can go!"

Mercury vanished, leaving Reaper dumbfounded by his new speed. Mercury appears again with a full speed assault of punches into Reaper's chest, Mercury spun around with a elbow into Reaper who was shot down into the arena. Mercury disappeared once more who appear with a straight punch into Reaper as he stood up again, Mercury uppercut Reaper then backflip into his hands and used his two feet to kick Reaper into the air again.

Announcer:"Amazing! Mercury isn't letting Reaper have anytime to rest!"

Mercury dropped Hyper Rush as he needed a minute to get his breathe back. Reaper spit out a bit of blood from the combo.

Reaper:"Not bad Mercury but it's not enough to stop me"

Mercury:"That's good I thought for a minute this match won't be worth my time"

Reaper flew down into Mercury who blocked the heavy down kick from Reaper. The two vanished again and the only thing heard was fist clashing and shockwaves.

Xicor:"I swear those two"

Emily:"What is it Xicor?"

Xicor:"Those two are holding back especially Reaper, he's holding something back"

Emily:"Maybe a self hurting technique?"

Xicor:"No...A transformation"

Mercury and Reaper appeared again in the middle of the arena tired but not ready to give up yet.

Reaper:"So Mercury when are you gonna use White?"

Mercury:"I don't plan to use White until my later matches"

Reaper:"Well your gonna use it right now!"

Reaper's ki flared up with it turning white and his fur turning white as well. The energy he was giving off was much stronger, breaking the ground around him. Finally he had transformed...

 Finally he had transformed

Reaper:"This...This is Super Saiyan 5!"

Mercury:"Not bad Reaper with this power I can use kaioken with Blue"

Reaper:"Come on then"

Mercury:"Kaioken!"

Xicor:"Reaper discovered a new form which actually makes Mercury use kaioken? This should be interesting"

Reaper vanished, leaving Mercury alone but on edge. Reaper appeared behind Mercury and threw a punch but Mercury was able to block the attack last second but didn't notice Reaper's leg and took a heavy hit to the side. Reaper punched Mercury's face and repeatedly in his chest till he finished it off with a uppercut. Mercury fell backwards to the ground and losing Kaioken, making the crowd jump out of there seats in shock of this development.

Reaper:"Sorry Mercury but I won this time, announcer Mercury is unconscious so I win"

Announcer:"..."

Reaper turns to look at the announcer in anger.

Reaper:"Mercury lost! I won!"

But little known to Reaper, Mercury stood back up and stomping the ground letting Reaper know Mercury was still standing.

Mercury:"Me losing? That's the last thing you will ever see me do! Kaioken!"

Mercury screamed out charging his ki and just for a second his pupils became transparent before returning to Blue.

Mercury:"Kaioken times 10!"

Reaper:"What?!"

Mercury:"Time for me to put you in your place!"

Mercury threw a heavy punch into Reaper's gut and continued to hit Reaper's chest with punches until Reaper finally jumped back into the air and fired a ki blast.

Reaper:"Not yet! Mercury you won't live through this!"

Mercury:"Alright Vegito this attack better not let me down"

Mercury positioned himself in the Final Flash stance but turned it into the Kamehameha wave stance.

Xicor:"Oh no"

Emily:"Is that?"

Xicor:"Everyone get down!"

Everyone got down when Mercury released the blast.

Mercury:"Final Kamehameha!"

Both attacks clashed each other and are even with each other, Even shaking the whole City it's self.

Mercury:"Sorry Reaper but I've got to win this match! Kaioken times 20!"

Mercury's blast became stronger and pushing Reaper and his attack back until the blast took him and a huge explosion covered the arena.

After the smoke had cleared Mercury was the only one standing in the arena while Reaper was passed out, outside the arena.

Announcer:"After an amazing battle between Mercury and Reaper, Mercury has won!"

Mercury reverts back to base form and walked over to Reaper who had just regained consciousness.

Mercury:"That was a nice battle Reaper"

Mercury took his hand out to Reaper to gladly accepted it.

Reaper:"Next time Mercury I will beat you"

Mercury:"I shall wait for that day then Reaper"