Chapter 54: Meeting Damien..

Mercury charges in first against Kahseral while Caulifla fought kettol.

Mercury:"Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna be taking you out first"

Kahseral:"Take me out? Ha, that's rich"

Kahseral brought his hand into the air and formed a ki blade.

Kahseral:"Justice Saber!"

Mercury:"A ki blade? That was a whole two Arcs ago"

Kahseral swings his ki blade to Mercury but easily dodges the attacks. Mercury grabs the blade and swings him around and lets go, causing Kahseral to crash into a mountain of rocks.

Mercury:"Too easy. Huh?"

Mercury notices multiple ki balls in the air and figured it was Piccolo's hellzone technique until Caulifla was heard screaming.

Mercury:"Ah shit.."

Mercury starts running but is stopped by Kahseral throwing a ki blast to him. Mercury was able to dodge it but was kicked back a few feet.

Mercury:"Guess I didn't throw you hard enough"

Kahseral was about to say something until he received a radio call and used a ki ball to cause a smokescreen, disappearing.

Mercury:"Bitch ran away.."

Mercury remembers about Caulifla and continues back to running. After making it Kahseral issues a command to Cocotte since she started forming a barrier.

Mercury:"Damnit! Gotta make it!"

Mercury runs past Goku,17 and 18 and slides, just making it inside before the barrier finished being constructed. Mercury couldn't sense any energy outside of the barrier but the only ones inside...

Mercury:"What kind of barrier is this?"

As Mercury came closer to the multiple energys, something or someone stopped him. Mercury barely dodges a attack from an random fighter.
Not mine, credits go to the original artist/creator.

Mercury:"Woah, I see you got caught in here as well?"

?:"Not really, I came to see you"

Mercury:"Huh what-"

Mercury catches himself as he remembers something very important...Damien..."

Mercury:"Damien.."

Damien:"I see you know my name, so Mercury I see you're fighting for our universe"

Mercury:"What do you want?"

Damien:"Nothing for now but to cheer you on! After all the demon realm is relaying on your victory"

Mercury:"You want me to win to save the demon realm? Hell no"

Damien:"I thought you would say that but well you see I don't have much to offer besides common sense"