Chapter 25- Mercury vs the mysterious girl!

Mercury's POV
After hearing everyone personally thank me for what I did I called Xicor and told him to meet me at the wastelands.

Mercury:"Well time to see what this girl is all about then"

Shaya:"Just be careful Hiro"

Mercury:"Don't worry mom I'll be fine not like I'm gonna die again...Too soon?"

Reaper:"Very"

Mercury:"Look nothing terrible is gonna happen it's just a spar between me and her"

Shaya:"Well alright"

Mercury:"Well I should get going so cya guys"

Reaper:"You better win. We didn't revive you to lose to a girl now"

Mercury:"Oh Ha Ha"

Shaya:"Well get going now Hiro"

Mercury:"Ok cya!"

Timeskip to the wastelands

I'm just waiting for this girl to show up but she seems to be taking her sweet time. Well at least Xicor is here.

Mercury:"So What you think about this girl?"

Xicor:"Not much just know she could give us a challenge and actually try"

Mercury:"I might be able to go full power maybe"

Girl:"Hey!"

I turned around to see the girl standing there now.

Mercury:"So girl who's name I don't know of you ready?"

Girl:"And the so called strongest fighter are you sure you wanna fight? Not to late to back down I won't judge you if your scared...maybe a little"

Mercury:"Funny one. Well let's start this"

I get into stance while the girl grows a grin with her stance and powers up.

Xicor:"Is the two fighters ready?"

Mercury:"Yea"

Girl:"Just get on with it"

Xicor:"Then let the match begin!"

Third person POV

Mercury fires a blast at the girl but was knocked away by her and she charged in at Mercury. She was able to get a punch in at Mercury but Mercury showed no sign that the punch did anything as he threw a punch of his own at the girl and was knocked down into the ground. Mercury gained distance between him and her

Mercury:"Ka...me.."

Mercury was charging the kamehameha wave at the girl as she got up

Mercury:"Ha...me"

Mercury transformed into Blue and ran at the girl with the blast at full power. Once the girl saw Mercury at point blank range it was already too late.

Mercury:"Ha!!!

Mercury shot the blast and it overwhelms her. Mercury was standing there will a bit of smoke coming off his hands and looking at the destroyed land but knew that wasn't enough

Girl:"I'm right here!"

The girl was in blue and was above Mercury as she kicked down and knock Mercury into a mountainside. Mercury got out of the mountainside and stared at the girl.

Mercury:"She was able to dodge at that close of a range? Impressive I have to say"

Mercury changed into Super Saiyan White and rushed at the girl with a barrage of punches at her stomach. Mercury was pushing the girl back but knees the girl in her stomach and uppercut her, now she was down on the ground trying to get up.